Taya & Will, Olivia & Nick - General Chat Comments & Quotes (2017)

37 minutes ago, happyone said:

Image result for temper tantrum gif

You're right.Lets not complain,let people enter the apartments cover cams to do things..that's just fine...we pay 40,45 to see it,then this people cover cams just because they want..but heyyy..they deserve privacy..because they are in Rlc....you are right!iMe and And anyone else shouldnt complained..how dare we....lol

• Upvote 1

33 minutes ago, tripod2 said:

Yep, complete bullshit once again by RLC

Problably rlc Will Just magically delete it from time archive...like happened prior..só them covering the wc cam with towel " never happened...this again showed the "respect they have for the clients.

• Upvote 3

Well..nothing changed..the dam "tend" still blocking both cams of chillout room..the girl puted an towel on wc cam(think that's also unacceptable)did wat she wanted in wc then kit of the towel..then they gona to hideout they made to rlc paid clients....and did what they wanted..people send mails to rlc but they didn't care...basicaly they agree some guest go to one of Rlc apartments(that we rlc clients are paying)and let them fool their costumers...the tend it's still there and Probrably the situation will repaety this night.This show the disrespect rlc was to their clients.

5 hours ago, Daleys said:

The view is still blocked and yet RLC do nothing. I have sent another email but they haven't responded to any of my emails.

Neither my ones.Gess this guest and their acts are more important than their clients.