Taya & Will, Olivia & Nick - General Chat Comments & Quotes (2017)

I sent an email to RLC yesterday evening protesting at the screen etc and warning that if this apartment was allowed to get away with this then others would surely follow, and I for one would no longer be willing to pay for RLC.  The reply was somewhat non-committal, but maybe if enough complaints were made they may have done something about it.  The reply I had said:

"Hello,
Your message has been forwarded to the relevant RLC department for further investigation.
Thank you for the provided information."

So perhaps my email was not in vain.

• Upvote 1

31 minutes ago, Pelham15 said:

I sent an email to RLC yesterday evening protesting at the screen etc and warning that if this apartment was allowed to get away with this then others would surely follow, and I for one would no longer be willing to pay for RLC.  The reply was somewhat non-committal, but maybe if enough complaints were made they may have done something about it.  The reply I had said:

"Hello,
Your message has been forwarded to the relevant RLC department for further investigation.

If they get enough of them they have no choice but to act on correcting the situation.   In the case of the Cams Covered, I am sure they had many complaints.

1 hour ago, Pelham15 said:

"Hello,

I watched as Nick brought them outside of the apartment for a talk and it seemed that the girl was crying on the way out and when the guy came back in he went straight to the room to move that thing blocking the cams. RLC just may have punished the residents for not enforcing the "NO cam blocking" to their guests.

• Upvote 1

5 hours ago, StnCld316 said:

RLC likely told him the Cams are not to be blocked. 

When Nicole blacked out the cam before sex I went directly to RLC to complain.  We're paying $45 to use those cams it the tenant or guest have a problem with the cams then move out!  They have no right to touch those cams at all.

• Upvote 2

17 minutes ago, woodyj627 said:

When Nicole blacked out the cam before sex I went directly to RLC to complain.  We're paying $45 to use those cams it the tenant or guest have a problem with the cams then move out!  They have no right to touch those cams at all.

so when stella blocked the cams with a sheet when lola sat on caros face and when belle had her fun with her too or when a girl puts the blanket or pillow in the way when bating isn't that all the same thing as the guests putting something in the way

• Upvote 1

10 minutes ago, EMMETT111 said:

so when stella blocked the cams with a sheet when lola sat on caros face and when belle had her fun with her too or when a girl puts the blanket or pillow in the way when bating isn't that all the same thing as the guests putting something in the way

Sure that's all the same thing messing with the cams.  If I was RLC I would be all over them to not block or touch my cams.  This is business and subscribers have the legal right to use those cams.  When Stella had sex in B2 and B1 I was there even though she tried to cover up.  I'm getting my money worth!

• Upvote 1

21 minutes ago, woodyj627 said:

Sure that's all the same thing messing with the cams.  If I was RLC I would be all over them to not block or touch my cams.  This is business and subscribers have the legal right to use those cams.  When Stella had sex in B2 and B1 I was there even though she tried to cover up.  I'm getting my money worth!

so many things to bitch about the tennants going to blind spots or tennants doing everything under the blankets or the girls going out every night and doing everything off cam if any other tenants tried that last one that WOW, yes we can bitch about the non paid guests but for the most part we have been very lucky about them doing shit for free on cam