Taya & Will, Olivia & Nick - General Chat Comments & Quotes (2017)

4 hours ago, Hilleman said:

There is more speed and transparency of the guest couple to bid on each other, than it is in the passive and the real hosts.

I think they fucked five or six times already in two days.

• Upvote 1

Welcome back Taya, I saw your name something about it looked familiar.  That was rough when you were attacked staying at Nelly's old apt., you look good now.  I like your current apartment how it shows a camera that looks out at what the neighborhood looks like, that is cool.  Unlike other couples apartments Leora, Maya and Zoya you feel like you in a cave all the time.  Being able to look out of the window is part of fun to see  where you live and what its like.  Glad to have you back.  I like your guests and their constant actions.  Your new new partner and your guests guy sure look a lot better and classy than what dead fish of guys that B2 in Barc has brought in.  I do not what club lets them dudes in the way they dress (socks with holes), if the club lets them in must really be hurting for business, Ugh. But welcome back.:biggrin:

52 minutes ago, letsdothis said:

You never answered my question. I don't understand why my
statement is stupid to you. Seems like a fair question. Why is
it stupid?

What is stupid that they're only only showing a room from the back, not your question :angel:

I did say "yeah" that would normally be a sign that I was agreeing!

13 hours ago, J0kk3r said:

What is stupid that they're only only showing a room from the back, not your question :angel:

I did say "yeah" that would normally be a sign that I was agreeing!

Gotcha, but the "Yeah" thing didn't mean that to me. No harm, no foul. Thanks. ::)

Welcome back Taya! You are such a cutie! Nice to see that pretty smile on your face! You deserve to be happy and it seems you are now. Thanks to you and Will for sharing your life with us :biggrin:

• Upvote 1