Taya & Will, Olivia & Nick - General Chat Comments & Quotes (2017)

1 hour ago, ze81 said:

Fuc&..had no ideia of that..hope things changed,for domestic violence in rlc we already have Eric and Julia apart(sadly).

Is this for real? I haven't seen much of Eric and Julia, but what I did see didn't give any hint of violence. If true, this is a real bummer. I was really starting to like the fact that Julia seems very comfortable with her body and often sits around without panties on. But, if violence is present, I wouldn't think they will be there long.

1 hour ago, ze81 said:
3 hours ago, dmizzle26 said:

Man i just realized Taya the girl from a couple years ago with the Bf everybody wish they could had jumped thru the screen and beat his ass. I must admit that was a rough couple of weeks to watch on RLC and for a moment i thought RLC wasnt gone do nothing about it. I thought we was pretty close to watching a murder on Cam live. Especially that one episode where he looked like he was bout to beat the shit out of her on the couch and in the bedroom. I hope she learned from her mistakes and got stronger and has a better BF this time 

Fuc&..had no ideia of that..hope things changed,for domestic violence in rlc we already have Eric and Julia apart(sadly).

I guess, it is better not to blame the victim .... Taya did nothing wrong and i kind of like that she is back in the project. ... :)

I also guess, that we will never see this asshole Yarik again in the project. ... so ... let see ... but ... i guess .... this will more a happy end situation as a violent apartment again ... also the current guests make a good first impression.

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, MrBox said:

I guess, it is better not to blame the victim .... Taya did nothing wrong and i kind of like that she is back in the project. ... :)

I also guess, that we will never see this asshole Yarik again in the project. ... so ... let see ... but ... i guess .... this will more a happy end situation as a violent apartment again ... also the current guests make a good first impression.

if I remember right she stayed out all night and she told him she sucked another guys dick he should have just walked out at that point

3 hours ago, MrBox said:

.... currently ... Kitty and Smith are the top apartment ... Taya and Will at 2nd ...followed by N&K (with a fully naked girl in bathroom) ... :)

.... Barcelona is 4th ... with one girl sitting in the LR on her smartphone

where do you get your data?

On 4/3/2017 at 11:48 AM, balt2103 said:

Oh so! Who does not have money to buy, gets a piece of everythin for free! Well, I'll have to pick up my piece of Ferrari now!

Well, so you just showed your true colors. You're a great, big, rude.
complete and total ______. Since management won't let me say it,
and deleted my first comment, just fill in any derogatory, four-letter
word.