Cam Caps Premium Membership

StnCld316

1 hour ago, jjkopite said:

Took 24 hours after my payment had gone through before my Premium membership was restored.

There is an issue with Payment Application Plug-in. CCBill accepts the Payment and it goes through with no problem. It's just the automated part within the Forum Software which doesn't seem to work at the moment so when someone purchases a Premium Membership or renews their Premium Membership they have to be updated manually until this issue is resolved. 

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, StnCld316 said:

There is an issue with Payment Application Plug-in. CCBill accepts the Payment and it goes through with no problem. It's just the automated part within the Forum Software which doesn't seem to work at the moment so when someone purchases a Premium Membership or renews their Premium Membership they have to be updated manually until this issue is resolved. 

Thanks for the info!

• Upvote 1

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Hello again,

After a pause I renewed my membership of camcaps,  I find that I still have no access to video downloads in the attachments centre.  When is something going to be done about this?  It has been going on for months.  You are taking membership money under false pretences!

6 hours ago, richgod said:

Hello again,

After a pause I renewed my membership of camcaps,  I find that I still have no access to video downloads in the attachments centre.  When is something going to be done about this?  It has been going on for months.  You are taking membership money under false pretences!

When in the Attachments Center for videos you need to click the title on the right side of the page this shows where the file is located it will take you to the page where the video exists.  From that page the video can be downloaded.  The only videos at the moment that can be downloaded are MP4's and those will appear in an embedded video player.  They can either be streamed or downloaded by right clicking the video screen and save video or there are 3 horizontal white dots on the bottom right of the video player and can be downloaded that way as well. If you try to get them directly from the Attachments Center a page will show it does not exist. We realize there is issues getting videos from the Attachments Center directly and it's been worked on.

There is a new version of forum software in the works and it should hopefully be available soon.  Until then we can only work with what we currently have.

17 minutes ago, StnCld316 said:

There is a new version of forum software in the works and it should hopefully be available soon.  Until then we can only work with what we currently have.

So you have said quite often 🤣👍👍

3 minutes ago, Robwin said:

Nah had my months worth of crap and repetitious fucking to last a while 😁

I've always wished I could speak Russian just to hear what their general everyday conversations are about,some of the tenants may be quite interesting people.Of course this place is not meant to be anything other than a glorified fuckfest.I would join again(for a month) if I could speak the lingo.I'm a nosey bastard!!😀

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Upvote 1