Cam Caps Premium Membership

StnCld316

• 5 months later...
5 hours ago, Stevet said:

Am I able to subscribe using PayPal?

Many thanks

No the Payment Server does not Accept Payments through PayPal.  On the Registration Page it shows the Cards that can be used. If you don't have a Card you can Purchase a Prepaid Visa or MasterCard from just about any Retail Outlet.

• 1 year later...
  • 2 months later...
On 4/12/2017 at 4:47 AM, StnCld316 said:

Notice to All Members

Cam Caps has now added MasterCard to the CCBill Payment Server.

Cards Now Accepted are MasterCard, Visa, Discover and JCB

Memberships can be Purchased or Upgraded using the Store Tab or by Clicking this Link: https://camcaps.net/subscriptions/2/

I've just paid for a premium sub and still can't upload images or access attatchments...why?

I'm surprised that Admin has this set up to where only he can change the status of a member. The payment server should be able to send out a confirmation email to both the Board Admin and the Forum Admin so that either one of these people can correct the status. 

When a membership expires, it's instantly cut off at the hour in which the subscription was made. Why can't that technology be reverse engineered so that when payment is secured the member status is changed?

• Like 1

2 hours ago, TBG 150 said:

I'm surprised that Admin has this set up to where only he can change the status of a member. The payment server should be able to send out a confirmation email to both the Board Admin and the Forum Admin so that either one of these people can correct the status. 

When a membership expires, it's instantly cut off at the hour in which the subscription was made. Why can't that technology be reverse engineered so that when payment is secured the member status is changed?

Exactly, it is ridiculous. 17 hours later and they still haven't granted me access.