Voyeur-Villa News

1 minute ago, Amy3 said:

Hopefully, he went shopping for lighting kits and cams.

He must shop:

• Better cams
  • Better lighting
  • More and good people
  • Sexy and naughty clothes for the girls
  • Electric heaters
  • More appartements
  • Some surprises all other voyeur sites dont have yet.

Surprise? Hmmmm

Best one I can think up off the top of my head is an English only apt. That would be different and welcome. Unfortunately, I think Camarads has the best shot at this. Many more European English speakers vs. Russian/Ukrainian.

1 minute ago, Amy3 said:

Surprise? Hmmmm

Best one I can think up off the top of my head is an English only apt. That would be different and welcome. Unfortunately, I think Camarads has the best shot at this. Many more European English speakers vs. Russian/Ukrainian.

I dont know Amy thats why I said surprise... :biggrin:

10 minutes ago, Foamy T. Squirrel said:

When the going gets tough, the tough go for Yury or Kitek. Snakey was helpful at times. Damn I have always hated our language problems here...

Shhh, I have to be very, very quiet. In a whispered voice,... you see I don't want to be dependent on them. Grovelling is just not my style and they always seem to torture us with their power over us. It quite literally drives me into madness.....ok, that's all I can ssy for now. They might hear me. Shhhh

4 minutes ago, Amy3 said:

The little scrolly then on the left side to pick the room is horrible. For one it's way too dark. For two, I don't want to have to scroll for the thumbnails.

Yes and the player is still bad. Hope for a quick fix here but nothing yet.

• 3 weeks later...

@voyeur-villa Once again I can't login my account I don't hear back from my emails to support. This happens ever month my payment is automatic and has been paid. I am a long time subscriber and getting to the end of my rope with VV. Please let me know what you can do.

A request for support has been created and assigned #841278. A representative will follow-up with you as soon as possible. You can view this ticket's progress online

I will give you tell the end of today than I will get ahold of segpay and cancel my membership.

@VoyeurVillaNews why not doing like vh for have better archive videos,you propose for who want here to be an operator for recording the hot moments and you give free days in exchange ? currently this recording system is not good we have just a very short moment of the action like 5 mn it's depend if the current members have the envy to press the rec button or not,the vh system is better because with their system we can watch the full scene in the archive and not just 5 mn ! i think vv need to do the same think and take example on vh. what do you think?