Voyeur-Villa News

29 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

Sorry my friend I won't talk politics. What I wanted to say it's time to bury once and for all those conflicts and nationalism between countries. And that kind of parties are not good for it. I am not against parties at all.

I have no problem with your comment. You commented on what they were doing in the apartment, and how you felt a reaction to it.

Myself, I think the Russian's drink one hell of a lot of Coke; others drink probably too much Pepsi. KFC buckets are everywhere. Some tenants watch Myth Busters on a regular basis. I'll tell you about the history of Fanta in the Old Dudes section.

Contrary to opinion, I'm super tolerant in the comment sections of CC. We simply cannot divorce international culture, and hence politics, when we see such an influence in the apartments. It's part of the tenants' lives. Therefore, it makes for acceptable comments to me both as a mod and a member. Personally, I like these VV threads. Reminds me of the old days when people discussed things instead of calling each other names. But then I should ban myself for going off topic yet again...squirrels have such a difficult life...

• Upvote 2

1 hour ago, jabbath1987 said:

They celebrate Russian victory over Germany 1945. But all those nationalist celebrating in countries all over the world actually supports nationalism which is the cause of many wars. I don't get why people think because they have a certain nationality think they are better than others people or countries.

All people must live on only one earth and those nationalist weird shit does not help at all for bringing people together and unite them

I hear you buddy

8 hours ago, jabbath1987 said:

@VoyeurVillaNewsJust a word to all these nationalist and patriotic weird shit celebration going on in Volga and GreenWood today: People still hanging in the past and celebrating these things understand nothing. All those unnecessary national pride  and nationalism was and is the reason for many wars. I won't mention them here. They are simply too many to mention. From an open minded site and people like on VV I would expect to set a sign of friendship and equality between all people. Parties with that topic would not be hard to do.
These kind of parties like today simply disgust me.:sick:

What happened ?

@jabbath1987 has a reason saying that these celebrations are having lots of unnecessary patriotic/nationalist pride. Which can be  the reason for another war.

But as for the VV celebration yesterday i didn't see any nationalism there. 

And as for the the celebrations of the end of the WW2 in general - i think its very important. Not to forget what happened in order not to repeat the same error in the future.

On ‎5‎/‎4‎/‎2017 at 11:23 AM, Dr. Zhivago said:

First the best videos are gone. And those videos are deleted. Why is it deleted instead of bringing it back. Now all the sofia videos seems deleted. 

This is not development, this is regression. It is so sucks. 

Please bring them.

Were you browsing the date/apartment  videos and there was no video that you were searching for? Do you know the date of the video?

1 hour ago, Mothtut said:

@jabbath1987 has a reason saying that these celebrations are having lots of unnecessary patriotic/nationalist pride. Which can be  the reason for another war.

But as for the VV celebration yesterday i didn't see any nationalism there. 

And as for the the celebrations of the end of the WW2 in general - i think its very important. Not to forget what happened in order not to repeat the same error in the future.

I agree WW1 and WW2 should not be forgotten. But making a weird party of it is just wrong. Keeping the memory alive is one thing making a national holiday of it and still believing in some shitty Sowjet super Power fantasies like Russia does is the (wrong) other thing.

9 hours ago, VoyeurVillaNews said:

Were you browsing the date/apartment  videos and there was no video that you were searching for? Do you know the date of the video?

There is a topic in here for those videos. You can see there. I want to give another example. 12/07/2016 sofia cam 13 and cam 11, clock was 2:30 am.  Video close to one hour. And more.

10 hours ago, VoyeurVillaNews said:

All the old Sofia videos are gone.

10 hours ago, jabbath1987 said:

I agree WW1 and WW2 should not be forgotten. But making a weird party of it is just wrong. Keeping the memory alive is one thing making a national holiday of it and still believing in some shitty Sowjet super Power fantasies like Russia does is the (wrong) other thing.

Just wanna say don't get me wrong here. I am not against Russians. I respect the Russian people the great Russian culture and traditions like I respect any other people in the world. My previous post was not against Russia.

• Upvote 1

5 hours ago, nack said:

This happens to videos and pix when members post them to 3rd party file services. Direct posts to CC's servers stay up, but one must be a paid member to view all that stuff.

I understand RLC has just issued DMCA take-down orders to the 3rd party guys (seems to be done on a monthly basis), so now we have a bunch of dead links that need to be cleaned up.

8 hours ago, Foamy T. Squirrel said:

This happens to videos and pix when members post them to 3rd party file services. Direct posts to CC's servers stay up, but one must be a paid member to view all that stuff.

I understand RLC has just issued DMCA take-down orders to the 3rd party guys (seems to be done on a monthly basis), so now we have a bunch of dead links that need to be cleaned up.

It's about the archive vids on VV not about the vids on CC, Foamy.

• Upvote 1

13 hours ago, nack said:

The archive is not holding that much information. I was told that those vids are gone and there is no way and no need (the character is not with us any more) to restore it.

The tech support is already working on the question of space for the archive.