Voyeur-Villa News

On 11/29/2017 at 9:16 AM, Amy3 said:

@voyeur-villa A concerned person sent me this video of Sun raping Zoe. Are you going to tolerate this behavior? Perhaps you're going to simply wish it away and try and tell me that they were role-playing.  Zoe is a human being and she doesn't deserve to be raped by one of your employees on your website. This is serious! and I am utterly livid about this.

You know what, I'll send the video to you in a PM.  There's no reason to humiliate Zoe any further.

Just in case any of you out there are curious to know, VVN has not viewed my PM of the assualt video that I sent. Let there be zero doubt in your mind, what Sun did to Zoe cannot be described in any other way, but rape. The only possible alternative would be if they were role playing. But, if you saw it, you'd think better of it. I await your response VVN. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Amy3 said:

Just in case any of you out there are curious to know, VVN has not viewed my PM of the assualt video that I sent. Let there be zero doubt in your mind, what Sun did to Zoe cannot be described in any other way, but rape. The only possible alternative would be if they were role playing. But, if you saw it, you'd think better of it. I await your response VVN. 

Amy, nothing bad happened between Zoe and Sun. This couple is very inventive and doing different things to make villas more spectacular. I have Zoe in my chat and she is 100% alright. That was just a role playing. 

Ps. I did not recieve the video. 

1 minute ago, VoyeurVillaNews said:

Amy, nothing bad happened between Zoe and Sun. This couple is very inventive and doing different things to make villas more spectacular. I have Zoe in my chat and she is 100% alright. That was just a role playing. 

How did I guess you were going to say that. Shall I share it here and let everyone judge for themselves? Should I share the other instances of him being abusive to Zoe too? Amazing how they stay in character so much. 

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, VoyeurVillaNews said:

Ps. I did not recieve the video. 

I sent it to you via PM. You may want to watch it before saying anything about role playing. It clearly was not.

• Like 1

@VoyeurVillaNews

What happened? I know that you received the PM that I sent to you. Perhaps you don't want to open it and see for yourself what Sun did and continues to do to poor Zoe. Of course she's going to tell you that she's fine, she doesn't want to lose her spot, her job. Abused women frequently make excuses for her abuser and deny the abuse when asked. These are your employees and it is your duty to protect them from being abused. I know that you cannot always prevent bad things from happening on cam, but it your duty to prevent such acts from ever happening again. I'm quite upset that you refuse to accept your responsibility in regards to this matter and continue to protect a rapist. I don't use that word lightly. This video exists and I can promise you that virtually no one is going to believe that they were role playing. There are other videos that show clear abuse from Sun towards Zoe. This was not an isolated incident. It just happens to be the worst he's done so far. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, VoyeurVillaNews said:

Now I see the video. Give me some time to estimate it. 

Thank you. Please keep in mind that there was no set up for a role playing activity in this case and there are other recent episodes of abusive actions by Sun.

All I'm asking is that you protect Zoe from this monster. From my experience when people role play violent sex they kiss and make up and laugh about it afterwards. This, what happened on your site, is not that. It is an act of pure evil. Sun deserves to be arrested and put in prison for what he did, I'm sure that a jury would agree.

Sadly, this is actually the second time Zoe has been sexually assaulted on your site. On the first day she arrived in Tver with Jack, she was sexually assaulted by Nikita while she was passed out from drinking too much. Alex and Nick were there too and did nothing to stop it. In fact, they watched it as it happened while Jack was passed out and unable to defend her. If you like, I can provide the video of that sexual assault as well. 

In my opinion, you owe Zoe a lifetime worth of payment for what you have allowed to happen to her on your site. She's given you guys everything and in return she got raped twice. 

• Like 1