Voyeur-Villa News

45 minutes ago, Amy3 said:

All I'm asking is that you protect Zoe from this monster. From my experience when people role play violent sex they kiss and make up and laugh about it afterwards. This, what happened on your site, is not that. It is an act of pure evil. Sun deserves to be arrested and put in prison for what he did, I'm sure that a jury would agree.

Sadly, this is actually the second time Zoe has been sexually assaulted on your site. On the first day she arrived in Tver with Jack, she was sexually assaulted by Nikita while she was passed out from drinking too much. Alex and Nick were there too and did nothing to stop it. In fact, they watched it as it happened while Jack was passed out and unable to defend her. If you like, I can provide the video of that sexual assault as well. 

In my opinion, you owe Zoe a lifetime worth of payment for what you have allowed to happen to her on your site. She's given you guys everything and in return she got raped twice. 

True. Zoe is one of the best tenants we have. 

I wrote to Amy and will write it here, that the video that provided Amy shows the violence from the part of Sun.  We will take the measures to change his behaviour and protect Zoe. 

• Like 1

Just a little update for you guys in case you're interested. VV is giving Sun "The Rapist" a second chance. I know, how is that even possible! It's completely fucked up that's what it is.

So, please keep tabs on Sun! If anyone sees him so much raise his voice at Zoe, record it and send me the video or otherwise send it to VVN directly yourself. There is absolutely zero doubt that he did, in fact, rape her. He should be given no room for error. 

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...

So @VoyeurVillaNews whats going on in the future? You announce three new places with coming soon on your site but on the other hand keep losing participants without finding replacements. You now have only nine people for four places and most likely Zoe and the rapist broke up so basically you have absolutely nobody for Tver. Jackie and Phil in Tula are totally boring and GreenWood is not different. So you have only Dubna as a interesting place. That leads to the question: Quo vadis VV?

• Like 3

22 hours ago, jabbath1987 said:

So @VoyeurVillaNews whats going on in the future? You announce three new places with coming soon on your site but on the other hand keep losing participants without finding replacements. You now have only nine people for four places and most likely Zoe and the rapist broke up so basically you have absolutely nobody for Tver. Jackie and Phil in Tula are totally boring and GreenWood is not different. So you have only Dubna as a interesting place. That leads to the question: Quo vadis VV?

We start casting in January after all the New Year and Christmas parties. We’ll find people and we open the new apartments. Apart from the casting there is also  possibility some new people will appear. 

• Like 2

On 12/25/2017 at 5:00 AM, VoyeurVillaNews said:

Dear Subscribers! We are wishing you all Merry Christmas and happy New Year that will start oon. Let all your wishes come true in the new year. Kisses and big hugs to you all!!!!

Thanks VVN! You too! 💋

• Like 1