Voyeur-Villa News

17 hours ago, nack said:

Considering that they have only reached to 5 (Back to 4) in these many years only goes to show that VV's talent pool,bank,subscriber base is empty.

They do realise that though and have said they find it difficult to recruit people.  At least they recognise this fact and are hopefully changing up how that process works.  To be honest if I was them I'd just get a few webcam models in on a 3-6 month contract and ask them not to do their camming job and pretend that they are regular tenants (that have a lot of sex and walk around naked 90% of the time).  Gotta be careful with that though because no one wants to see fake cam girls doing fake sexy time stuff like on that ridiculous Camarads site.  Is that an option @VoyeurVillaNews

10 hours ago, Maturin said:

They do realise that though and have said they find it difficult to recruit people.  At least they recognise this fact and are hopefully changing up how that process works.  To be honest if I was them I'd just get a few webcam models in on a 3-6 month contract and ask them not to do their camming job and pretend that they are regular tenants (that have a lot of sex and walk around naked 90% of the time).  Gotta be careful with that though because no one wants to see fake cam girls doing fake sexy time stuff like on that ridiculous Camarads site.  Is that an option @VoyeurVillaNews

Nice idea. But not a fair play.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, waldi said:

I've got 22 days of my subscription left. I'm waiting for VV to convince me to stay. In terms of present situation, well, I don't want to comment, because very severe words would have to be used.

I am not here to convince you to stay, people. I can help with information and i can listen to your discontent :biggrin:. (And take it into consideration).

I would also like to add that I like you all and hope you will not be too harsh.

• Like 5

10 hours ago, VoyeurVillaNews said:

I am not here to convince you to stay, people. I can help with information and i can listen to your discontent :biggrin:. (And take it into consideration).

I would also like to add that I like you all and hope you will not be too harsh.

Wow! I think I'm in love. 💗

• Upvote 1

@voyeur-villa You know there are a lot of people who would love to join RLC or VH, but they just can't afford it. Maybe you guys should consider drastically undercutting the competition and hope for a bigger volume of poorer subscribers to make up the difference. Maybe worth thinking about I suppose.

@voyeur-villa A concerned person sent me this video of Sun raping Zoe. Are you going to tolerate this behavior? Perhaps you're going to simply wish it away and try and tell me that they were role-playing.  Zoe is a human being and she doesn't deserve to be raped by one of your employees on your website. This is serious! and I am utterly livid about this.

You know what, I'll send the video to you in a PM.  There's no reason to humiliate Zoe any further.

• Like 1