Voyeur-Villa Tech Issues

1 hour ago, Russ said:

All of the cameras need replaced they are all very low quality and the buffering is very bad, I don't understand why anyone would pay to watch V V sorry guys 

Theres no reaction of technical issues for a long time now. And its getting worse from day to day. They dont monitor their cams or simply dont give a shit about it. Wont report any technical issues anymore as @VoyeurVillaNews does not care at all about them. Take the Volga bathroom cam for example...

• Upvote 2

18 hours ago, jabbath1987 said:

Theres no reaction of technical issues for a long time now. And its getting worse from day to day. They dont monitor their cams or simply dont give a shit about it. Wont report any technical issues anymore as @VoyeurVillaNews does not care at all about them. Take the Volga bathroom cam for example...

VV is aware about the quality of the cameras and is starting to take all the necessary actions. Sorry, but It takes more time than expected. 

2 hours ago, VoyeurVillaNews said:

VV is aware about the quality of the cameras and is starting to take all the necessary actions. Sorry, but It takes more time than expected. 

That's a non-answer answer. At this point your subscribers deserve more concrete answers.

• Upvote 2

2 hours ago, VoyeurVillaNews said:

alot of blabla but zero action this is all the story of this site,i will never spend my money again on that, this site is not serious and have a very bad reputation now

• Upvote 1

if vv doesn't have the $ to pay someone to moniter these forums why not get a few volunteers in exchange for comp days? the people are allready here reading the stuff & are in touch with the problems. i think some other sites do that. i wonder if it's working better for them?

If they can't start replacing cams one by one, then it's over. They should lower the price drastically and hope for volumes of poor people to subscribe. Another possibility would be to open the cams and somehow run ads.