GreenWood

jabbath1987

3 hours ago, bean1111 said:

Anyone know what Lisa mad at Nick about?

No one is sure, but it all stems from the big argument between Ivo and Nick right after the party. I suspect they were blaming each other for putting on such a pitiful party. Then Nick and Lisa got into a big argument about Nick getting so upset over the argument with Ivo. Nick left and was gone most if not all night no doubt drinking his sorrows away. So, now it's Lisa's turn to sulk over it and feed that negativity down Nick's throat. In a day or so Nick will be feeding his dick back down her throat and the world will be at peace. 

• Upvote 1

I tried warning them. VV didn't listen. They must split these 2 couple's up. Quite frankly they need to ditch Ivo and Sonia. Ivo in particular is a menace to any spontaneity and movememt in a positive direction. 

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, Amy3 said:

I tried warning them. VV didn't listen. They must split these 2 couple's up. Quite frankly they need to ditch Ivo and Sonia. Ivo in particular is a menace to any spontaneity and movememt in a positive direction. 

Yes they are now on board far too long. Both couples were really wild ones at the beginning but now they have calmed down and do nothing more than boring the viewers.

1 minute ago, Amy3 said:

Ivo is the reason that VV would never play a castaway game. For whatever reason VV won't get rid of him. I don't mind Sonia, at least she has a nice body to look at. 

Yes but the combination of Ivo and Sonia just leed to epic boredom.

Just now, Amy3 said:

If you could move them around what would you do? Assume new tenants aren't available.

Ok I would move Lisa and Nick to Tver as Iris and Lisa get along pretty well. They also started a lil action at the old Boro. Bobby and Nina stay in Volga and Ivo and Sonia will move there. The whole Dubna Bunch will move Greenwood. Jackie and Phil stay in Tula. Mona will move to Dubna and wait there for new people.

• Upvote 1