GreenWood

jabbath1987

3 minutes ago, plum said:

those of us who follow VV and aren't subscribers can forget VV tonight.
Everyone is at Greenwood and it's not a free cam.
If I was a floating customer and came across VV tonight I would think it was useless and not bother.
Great marketing VV.

It's a party to keep subscribers happy and to get you to subscribe so you can see it too. If they put it on the free cams, then all of the buffering and lagging would start and the subscribers would get pissed. It's a calculation on their part. 

I'm an ex army vet .. currently living on handouts.. would love to subscribe but food and rent is more important atm..
My mobile is the only luxury I can afford.. 
Sob story over..
Glad you decided not to bail out Amy..keep posting. x

14 minutes ago, plum said:

those of us who follow VV and aren't subscribers can forget VV tonight.
Everyone is at Greenwood and it's not a free cam.
If I was a floating customer and came across VV tonight I would think it was useless and not bother.
Great marketing VV.

on a previous page i suggested that they open the cams for 2 hours free. surprisingly vv quoted me & said they were going to talk to management. well i guess they didn't think much of the idea. after all the only thing they had to lose was potential customers & eventually their business.

• Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, golfer06 said:

on a previous page i suggested that they open the cams for 2 hours free. surprisingly vv quoted me & said they were going to talk to management. well i guess they didn't think much of the idea. after all the only thing they had to lose was potential customers & eventually their business.

Lets not ask them anymore golfer.Let the subscribers enjoy the party !! Amy,Jabbath,Bean,Russ..post some good pics of the party !!