Volga

StnCld316

1 hour ago, Maturin said:

@VoyeurVillaNews  Mona is sat on the sofa playing with her phone when she could be sat on the sofa at least without panties on, would be better if she was playing with herself. Sorry but this does not make me want to subscribe.

Do you really think VV is going to call her and order her to play with herself or take clothes off? This isn't a cam site. 

• Upvote 1

30 minutes ago, miscvoyeur said:

Do you really think VV is going to call her and order her to play with herself or take clothes off? This isn't a cam site. 

Fuck knows what goes on in your head mate, the amount of assumptions that you make in order to start an argument with someone is just pathetic. Your posts are becoming increasingly more desperate, perhaps you could do with a break.

Hey ho, ok then let's give what you wrote far more credit than it deserves, here goes..

Do you really think VV is going to call her and order her to play with herself or take clothes off? Where did I tell them to call her and order her to do that?

This isn't a cam site.  I'm glad it's not but you've begged the question as to what sort of site it is then. 

What sort of site is it?  A watch people on their phones all day type of site? A watch people do ridiculously staged events like the RLC-like naked dancing that's going on now in Volga? A watch as people put themselves in clearly awkward social situations because they've been told that that will get subscribers type of site?

To me it's all of those things and as I mentioned in my comment they are not going to get me to subscribe by just watching a half-naked lady on her phone or any of the above. 

Which is it for you?  Actually don't bother answering, I'm not interested and my comment was clearly marked for VV.

Dude go fuck yourself. You literally just complained to VV because Mona wasn't naked and playing with herself and you accuse me of making accusations? I wasn't starting any argument. I was asking a question and making a point. You and your silly brain just got pissy for no reason. I no longer have any reason to pay any more attention to anything you have to say.

42 minutes ago, miscvoyeur said:

Dude go fuck yourself. You literally just complained to VV because Mona wasn't naked and playing with herself and you accuse me of making accusations? I wasn't starting any argument. I was asking a question and making a point. You and your silly brain just got pissy for no reason. I no longer have any reason to pay any more attention to anything you have to say.

I no longer have any reason to pay any more attention to anything you have to say.

Excellent.

14 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

And it's over one of the lamest actions ever. Why anounce some stuff and don't keep it in the end @VoyeurVillaNews?

they do that so people will run and get there credit cards to join vv.with all their lags and cameras once in awhile working and false advertising i will never ever sign up again to vv.you would think with all the money they make they would get a new server by now so the cams wont lag but no.and the shows over everyone nothing to see here.

• Upvote 1

this site vv is funny as hell at 6:00 am i saw mona dancing without no lagging and know problems as soon as the party started i couldnt get nothing just the buffering bullshit and now the party is over i can watch it now without any problems what does that tell you.this gif.was from this morning.

Capture_2017_05_15_09_37_29_844.png

• Upvote 1