Volga

StnCld316

nobody's perfect & vv needs $ to lmprove like everyone else. but what i saw in my time with vv paying & freeloading is that they have at times been good but did nothing to sustain interest. now the new sites have taken their model & improved by adding timelines (rlc & vh) & better cams (camarads) & weeding out weak apts (vh) improvement in archives (vh). vv has not kept up & so in effect have gone backward. i'm sure there are some good people in their new management team but they have a long uphill battle to catch up. frankly it will take a miracle. 

1 minute ago, golfer06 said:

nobody's perfect & vv needs $ to lmprove like everyone else. but what i saw in my time with vv paying & freeloading is that they have at times been good but did nothing to sustain interest. now the new sites have taken their model & improved by adding timelines (rlc & vh) & better cams (camarads) & weeding out weak apts (vh) improvement in archives (vh). vv has not kept up & so in effect have gone backward. i'm sure there are some good people in their new management team but they have a long uphill battle to catch up. frankly it will take a miracle. 

Yeah and Mona obviously not giving a shit. Rarely home and all she does is stupid teasing. Never saw her do anythig sexual. She should join the Barca girls @RLC ::)

• Upvote 1

@VoyeurVillaNews

When you interview people, all you need to do is ask them - "Do you like to have sex and masturbate a lot and are you fine with doing that regularly whenever you want in a house with cameras?"

Only hire people that you believe have answered truthfully - YES

Then just let them do their thing.  If they told the truth then you don't need to stage parties or big events because the people in the apartments will just be doing what comes naturally and people will have a genuine reason to pay.

Look at Leora on RLC, no one is suggesting to her that she have sexy parties or that she do "wild" things but she likes to masturbate regularly, is aware but doesn't care about the cameras - and is probably the only reason the majority subscribe to RLC.  I discount the Barca apartments because if you read the threads for them, those "fans" are pretty fucking creepy!

Personally I find it a bit distasteful that people are saying that "VV should get a man for Mona to have sex with," - there's probably a human rights violation in that statement!  She doesn't appear to be a very sexual person and is too aware of the cameras and is making Volga as frustrating as RLC Barca - that's fine for her, she's obviously not suited to the voyeur project and it would be better for all if she left, please don't make her try do something or put her in a situation that she isn't comfortable or is doing against her will.

It's time to say goodbye to her and get people that you believe answered truthfully to the above question.  It really is that simple.

• Upvote 1

24 minutes ago, Maturin said:

@VoyeurVillaNews

When you interview people, all you need to do is ask them - "Do you like to have sex and masturbate a lot and are you fine with doing that regularly whenever you want in a house with cameras?"

Only hire people that you believe have answered truthfully - YES

Then just let them do their thing.  If they told the truth then you don't need to stage parties or big events because the people in the apartments will just be doing what comes naturally and people will have a genuine reason to pay.

Look at Leora on RLC, no one is suggesting to her that she have sexy parties or that she do "wild" things but she likes to masturbate regularly, is aware but doesn't care about the cameras - and is probably the only reason the majority subscribe to RLC.  I discount the Barca apartments because if you read the threads for them, those "fans" are pretty fucking creepy!

Personally I find it a bit distasteful that people are saying that "VV should get a man for Mona to have sex with," - there's probably a human rights violation in that statement!  She doesn't appear to be a very sexual person and is too aware of the cameras and is making Volga as frustrating as RLC Barca - that's fine for her, she's obviously not suited to the voyeur project and it would be better for all if she left, please don't make her try do something or put her in a situation that she isn't comfortable or is doing against her will.

It's time to say goodbye to her and get people that you believe answered truthfully to the above question.  It really is that simple.

human rights violation! lol!

• Upvote 1

14 minutes ago, Barry Elephant said:

human rights violation! lol!

Ok maybe not on the same level Bashar Hafez al-Assad but it's still pretty dodgy ground :D

Do they want to be a voyeur style site or a paid sex cam site with inconveniently placed cameras?

1 hour ago, Maturin said:

Ok maybe not on the same level Bashar Hafez al-Assad but it's still pretty dodgy ground :D

Do they want to be a voyeur style site or a paid sex cam site with inconveniently placed cameras?

To be honest mate, I hardly care. I tire of the constant complaints about the various services people subscribe to on here. They aren't seeing what they want to see, but couch it all in terms that would suggest that they are all-but running the business. Honestly, the membership of this forum should start a 24-hour voyeur site, there are so many experts it couldn't fail (or wouldn't get off the ground)

• Upvote 2

2 hours ago, Maturin said:

@VoyeurVillaNews

Lorsque vous interviewez les gens, tout ce que vous devez faire est de leur demander - « Avez-vous avoir des relations sexuelles et se masturber beaucoup et êtes-vous bien avec le faire régulièrement chaque fois que vous voulez dans une maison avec des caméras »

Ne contractez que les gens que vous croyez avoir répondu sincèrement - OUI

Puis laissez-les faire leur chose. S'ils ont dit la vérité, vous n'avez pas besoin de mettre en scène des parties ou de grands événements parce que les gens dans les appartements seront simplement en train de faire ce qui vient naturellement et les gens auront une véritable raison de payer.

Regardez Leora sur RLC, personne ne suggère de lui qu'elle a des parties sexy ou qu'elle faire des choses « sauvages » mais elle aime à se masturber régulièrement, est au courant, mais ne se soucie pas des caméras - et est probablement la seule raison pour la majorité souscrivent à RLC. J'escompte les appartements Barca parce que si vous lisez les fils pour eux, ces « fans » sont foutrement chair de poule!

Personnellement , je trouve un peu de mauvais goût que les gens disent que « VV doit trouver un homme pour Mona avoir une relation sexuelle » , - il y a probablement une violation des droits de l' homme dans cette déclaration! Elle ne semble pas être une personne très sexuelle et est trop conscient des caméras et fait Volga aussi frustrant que RLC Barca - qui est très bien pour elle, elle est évidemment pas adapté au projet de voyeur et il serait meilleur pour tous si elle à gauche, s'il vous plaît ne pas lui faire essayer de faire quelque chose ou la mettre dans une situation qu'elle est mal à l' aise ou fait contre sa volonté.

Il est temps de dire au revoir à elle et amener les gens que vous croyiez répondu honnêtement à la question ci-dessus. C'est aussi simple que ça.

i think the same thing is true

• Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, Barry Elephant said:

To be honest mate, I hardly care. I tire of the constant complaints about the various services people subscribe to on here. They aren't seeing what they want to see, but couch it all in terms that would suggest that they are all-but running the business. Honestly, the membership of this forum should start a 24-hour voyeur site, there are so many experts it couldn't fail (or wouldn't get off the ground)

Yes. With all "suggestions" and people wanting to micro-manage every aspect of the tenants sexual behavior, they don't realize that if VV or VH actually followed most of those suggestions then it wouldn't even be a voyeur site anymore.

• Upvote 1

9 minutes ago, Barry Elephant said:

To be honest then mate why are you commenting?  VV have said they are working on making the site better and would like to recieve feedback and opinions.  It's the micro-managing that I'm against and if they followed my feedback they wouldn't need to do such.  It is quite a simple concept but as they said earlier it's hard to find the people to do it.

Failing that, let's not say anything and have to put up with and pay for people that actively hide from the cameras and spend 90% of their time with noses buried in phones.  Some people obviously love that sort of behaviour, maybe they've got an odd sado-macho thing of wanting to pay for shite - but VV is struggling - obviously there aren't enough sad people that love that type of non-thing in order to make the site a success.

VV are working on it, I believe them, I'm simply offering advice on what it would take to be more successful, it aint rocket science.  Once they come out and say - these are the new tenants and this is how the site will be - then if it meets my expectations I'll stop offering advice and subscribe.  If it doesn't meet my expectations then I'll stop offering advice and won't subscribe.  Easy.

• Upvote 2