Volga

StnCld316

Wow, the new girl is gorgeous! I seriously hope you aren't thinking about getting some guys they don't know to move in with them.  It's good as it is, just need more nudity.  I've reset the clock on whether I get a subscription or not, if things get better (not worse by introducing guys which will kill the nudity) then you'll have me as a customer!

Why? I've already answered this question numerous times in the past. I like seeing single male and single female interaction and chemistry. I already made a detailed post about this in the past.

And if assholes like Maturin want to make passive aggressive comments because I want to see something different from him and don't want this place to be another bullshit Barca apartment then he can go back to being a slimy little lurker and join the rest of the clowns in the barca threads.

1 minute ago, miscvoyeur said:

Why? I've already answered this question numerous times in the past. I like seeing single male and single female interaction and chemistry. I already made a detailed post about this in the past.

And if assholes like Maturin want to make passive aggressive comments because I want to see something different from him and don't want this place to be another bullshit Barca apartment then he can go back to being a slimy little lurker and join the rest of the clowns in the barca threads.

Mate, if you've got something to say to me, say it directly instead of jumping to disagree with the first thing I post for a while yet and not having the balls to quote me directly.  There was a post by the mods this morning about being curteous, seems like you failed to read it or you did read it but you're just a sleazy cunt.

I'm sure the question was asked because nobody reads your boring, depressing monothematic "detailed posts".  You're a cliche of yourself and fucking hell do you ever need to get over yourself.

Remember when you said you were just going to ignore me, what the fuck happened to that? Take it to the flame thread if you're going to reply - but please don't bother as typing this is spending too much time on you already, you sad sad bollocks of a man

Guys you too clearly don't get on that is clear too read and see just ignore each other's posts cause it's silly arguing over something non of us can control  some prefer straight couples some prefer girl on girl action but the end of the day they will do what they like no matter what we say just block each other I ain't fussed what the girls do as long as they stop teasing and doing nothing else that's the boring part 

• Upvote 1