Volga

StnCld316

1 hour ago, laptyratic1 said:

don't know why the guys here continue waste their money on this site,this site turn bad on all points i talk with 2 years of experience on this site and btw the video quality was better with the old player

With this new management in place I had been holding out in hoping that VV can get back what it once had but at this point I'm inclined to agree with you. I don't know what the hell the old management did to run this site into the ground but they sure did fuck this place up. I commend VV now for at least trying to make things better but I just don't know anymore.

• Upvote 2

2 minutes ago, laptyratic1 said:

in my opinion it's the same VV team than before i have already seen the same blonde manager girl in dubna appartment for signed the contract of marna  2 or 3 months ago

But that would mean they lied to us about new management?

Just now, laptyratic1 said:

it's possible you know it's just a forum they can say what they want but if it's a new team i see zero progress,full amateur one more time

Good point. For now I tend to believe them buts its very obvious they make same mistakes again...