Volga

StnCld316

14 hours ago, Oldstalker said:

She has become less shy but it has been an uphill struggle and not fully naked on public cams {exempt the waxing/sugaring} which was largely obscured by Steve's back. The shame is that Tina left the project as she seemed naturally much less shy and prepared to enter fully into games involving stripping. I suspect she would also have been sexually freer. Julia remains significantly constrained in her actions and her freedom mentally; it iS improving and she should be praised AND encouraged further.

Sorry, Who is Tina?

In the same timeframe that Julia and Steve appeared a lady called Tina also was trialled; she was athletic, natural, unabashed by nudity and joined in games/party activities organised in the flat. It was a shame she decided to take employment elsewhere.

1 hour ago, Oldstalker said:

In the same timeframe that Julia and Steve appeared a lady called Tina also was trialled; she was athletic, natural, unabashed by nudity and joined in games/party activities organised in the flat. It was a shame she decided to take employment elsewhere.

Wow , i totally forgot her name) But she was soooo man-like. :cry: She could be an  interesting character by the way. But nobody liked her. 

3 hours ago, Mothtut said:

Wow , i totally forgot her name) But she was soooo man-like. :cry: She could be an  interesting character by the way. But nobody liked her. 

I think you may be thinking of the very butch lesbian looking girl with light brown very short cut hair who was there equally briefly with Inna, but before Tina. I think her name was Angel. There was a third girl there at the same time briefly if I remember correctly.

On 17/07/2017 at 1:15 PM, VoyeurVillaNews said:

What do you think about Julia? Did she become less shy now?

Her performance at 1800 this evening when Julia and Steve had sex in the LR in front of the public cam was bolder again. She must be making a serious effort to become less shy and is to be praised for that. Well done Julia; many will wish you to be present when others have sex, or to allow others to be present when you have sex. The heavens will not fall on your head.

I like this Asian couple (when the cameras work). She was giving him a massage last night then did something funny but painful to him as a joke. Then did it again once he'd relaxed. She was pissing herself with laughter. Good stuff!

This could be a great couple, but please get the bloody camera sorted or at least update us on it @voyeur-villa

21 minutes ago, Maturin said:

I like this Asian couple (when the cameras work). She was giving him a massage last night then did something funny but painful to him as a joke. Then did it again once he'd relaxed. She was pissing herself with laughter. Good stuff!

This could be a great couple, but please get the bloody camera sorted or at least update us on it @voyeur-villa

What did she do?