Volga

StnCld316

The expression is...Seeing is believing. So we shall see what the results are next week. And of course if the results are as expected, then VV can also expect to get more subscribers. More subscribers should result in more tenants.... so, we shall see...:cool:

7 hours ago, VoyeurVillaNews said:

I was informed that they are bought and we are waiting for delivery and installation then. Don't want to be too positive about that, but in a week may be we are having them installed. I really hope so.

i just hope theses new cameras will be installed by a professional for have the best light and good setting it's very important,the microphones will be changed also for have better sound?

• Upvote 1

this free cam in living room in volga work very bad (freezing,buffering,bugs all the time) same thing in tula ,tver i hope this problem will be solved with the new cameras because it's just not possible to watch correctly the streaming more than 30 seconds without problem on many cameras

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, laptyratic1 said:

i just hope theses new cameras will be installed by a professional for have the best light and good setting it's very important,the microphones will be changed also for have better sound?

Good point. Best cams are useless when you don't know how to set up and use them.

• Upvote 1

10 hours ago, jabbath1987 said:

AFAIK only new cams. But good question for @VoyeurVillaNews: What about more appartements and people?

You want everything at one time. The issues are solved one by one here. And we shouldnt forget the summertime when things are moving very slowly in Russia (and many other countries) due to the summer vacations. 

39 minutes ago, VoyeurVillaNews said:

You want everything at one time. The issues are solved one by one here. And we shouldnt forget the summertime when things are moving very slowly in Russia (and many other countries) due to the summer vacations. 

Nope I dont want it now I just wanted information on future plans. Thats a big different @VoyeurVillaNews :biggrin:

4 minutes ago, VoyeurVillaNews said:

Ok. Sure the plans are great! To open more villas, get more tenants. But when we talk about the tenants its a human factor involved here. Its unpredictable. :cry:::) 

I know that. Keep making things better and things will get better. I am not your enemy :biggrin:

6 minutes ago, VoyeurVillaNews said:

Ok. Sure the plans are great! To open more villas, get more tenants. But when we talk about the tenants its a human factor involved here. Its unpredictable. :cry:::) 

If you can get Silvia and Josh from VH, I think you'll get a lot of customers!