Volga

StnCld316

8 minutes ago, VoyeurVillaNews said:

Hi everyone, I was reading the last comments on Anna and it looks like you didn't like her. Is it so or any other ideas? What do you think about her?

Well she improved a lot lately. Should get a lil more comfortable being naked among the others. Same for Nina

1 hour ago, VoyeurVillaNews said:

And what about the other tenants?

The best is Mona for you, right?

Mona is the best newcomer. I see really problems with Lisa and Nick. They are the buzzkills of the site as they are do nothing expect being simply boring.

• Upvote 1

Mona is the best for me too. Very attractive and would be really interesting but I feel she's held back by people she doesn't know too well.  I think it was a mistake to bring a boydriend and girlfriend to that apartment.  The first days with Mona and Anna looked really promising but now it has gone flat.

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, VoyeurVillaNews said:

And what about the other tenants?

The best is Mona for you, right?

Mona has quickly become one of my favorites... when she is there. She seems to spend a lot of nights away. Otherwise she is great!

As for Anna, I don't really have an opinion on her. I could take it or leave it. I do think, however, that sharing a room with Mona is holding both of them back a little. There are some things that you won't do when you have to share a room with someone that isn't a lover. The way I see it is if you keep her, get her into another apartment where she can have her own room, and Mona can have hers. Just please don't keep them sharing a room.

• Upvote 1