Volga

StnCld316

1 hour ago, VoyeurVillaNews said:

And what about the other tenants?

The best is Mona for you, right?

There are no problems with other tenants. Everybody is good so far.

If I might make a suggestion however, move Bobby and Nina in with Lex and Iris and let Mona and Anna be roommates in Volga. If Nick and Lisa do not want to move back in with Ivo and Sonia then let Lex and Iris move in with them and move Bobby and Nina in with Nick and Lisa into Tver. Basically keep all the couples together and let Mona and Anna be roommates in Volga. That way you can focus on finding guys for them together at one time without running out of space since they will each have their own bedroom. 

• Upvote 2

3 hours ago, VoyeurVillaNews said:

Hi everyone, I was reading the last comments on Anna and it looks like you didn't like her. Is it so or any other ideas? What do you think about her?

I really like her, she has come a long way in short period of time. People are to quick to judge.

Anna has spent all afternoon simply switching from her phone to her iPad. Whereas if she wasn't there I bet Mona would 1) actually be in the apartment and 2) doing something mildly interesting like her dance practicing.

1 hour ago, maxfactor said:

Seriously...this apartment is pointless.  As long as the dude is there, the girls are not comfortable.  When he was away the other night we got massages...since then NOTHING!

Your right the girls did had a good time when Kojak was not there, even when he has sex with his girl friend it's in the dark or under a blanket. The girls need fun guys to come over and lit the party begin

21 minutes ago, Russ said:

Your right the girls did had a good time when Kojak was not there, even when he has sex with his girl friend it's in the dark or under a blanket. The girls need fun guys to come over and lit the party begin

NO GUYS FFS