Silvia & Josh

17 hours ago, miscvoyeur said:

Passion can only go so far. Outside of seeing a hot girl getting fucked once or twice, the actual physical act of sex is not really what intrigues me about watching these people. Watching a couple fuck to gauge their true chemistry towards each other is one thing but after you get a sense of what they're capable of towards each other then that's pretty much it. What piques interest for me personally is seeing 1st time interactions and seductions of person to another. It may be scandalous or it may even be a drunken hook up with someone they just met for the first time, but watching the flirtation process, watching someone work through another person's "defenses" or watching the build up between two people who are into each other and then culminating in a good fuck is where the magic is. It doesn't even necessarily have to be a good fuck. I just like to see how everything play out. Not every guy or girl is going to be good in bed.

Out of all videos from all the voyeur sites I have throughout the years, the best ones are either the cheating scandals or the drunken hook ups.

Nail on the head Miscvoyeur.
For me it's the interaction.. the slow burn.. how the couples react to each other, the gentle caresses, the eye contact, how the couples treat each other, kindness, playfulness, how they laugh and play.
Intrigues me, human interaction.
the intimacy is a bonus at the end of their courtship, but voyeurism isn't about watching people fuck....there are plenty of websites that cater for that....it's about watching interaction between couples.. watching how they gel with each other, their conversations and the way they live and love.

1 hour ago, nack said:

Just decrease the saturation in Microsoft Office Picture manager and see the results !!

thanks nack. i tried it but found out that it was never activated & i'll have to research how to obtain the 25 digit secret number that came in the box 5 years ago. wish me luck!

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, pikinana said:

I don't speak it, but it is close to my language and I can get enough words to understand the conversation if they speak clearly/slow enough.

Nice you can understand them. But by understanding them you also have great responsibility. Please only share non private things as they all have a right of privacy and things not belonging to the public. Thanks :biggrin:

• Upvote 2

8 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

Nice you can understand them. But by understanding them you also have great responsibility. Please only share non private things as they all have a right of privacy and things not belonging to the public. Thanks :biggrin:

I know what happened with Sveta. A great loss. Also arguments are not really easy to translate for a non native speaker. Trying to outspeak the opponent is the opposite of clear and slow :)

• Upvote 3