Silvia & Josh

1 hour ago, groomy said:

No diálogo, brevemente - muitas mudanças positivas em breve. O casal será novo - não a menina que estava agitando ontem ..

Sobre ontem - avisos foram trazidos a todos os participantes.

Rose or Tory coming out? And whoever goes to stay, the spice destined (in the room) is not very suitable for a good performance there.
If it's Tory, but once I regret we can not see its potential being developed. Or not.

And again, grateful for the "light" upon this strange darkness

5 minutes ago, Gudari said:

One of the things that should be banned are whores blankets! This morning they had heat washing the car, now that are types, they have no heat, come already!

2 minutes ago, Gudari said:

About gaining the salary and other arruinandolo.

Nothing happens - it's bad.
They leave the room to fuck - bad.
Fuck - bad.
Decide.

By car - it is necessary to raise the rating. It was suggested to the girls - Amy just joined in, for the company with her friends.

6 minutes ago, thedbear said:

Rose or Tory coming out? And whoever goes to stay, the spice destined (in the room) is not very suitable for a good performance there.
If it's Tory, but once I regret we can not see its potential being developed. Or not.

And again, grateful for the "light" upon this strange darkness

Tory will probably leave the apartment. Rose remains.

• Upvote 2

2 minutes ago, groomy said:

Nothing happens - it's bad.
They leave the room to fuck - bad.
Fuck - bad.
Decide.

By car - it is necessary to raise the rating. It was suggested to the girls - Amy just joined in, for the company with her friends.

Tory will probably leave the apartment. Rose remains.

Thanks what does that mean (in red)? Is that your opinion or did somebody else say this? And who said Tory might leave?

• Upvote 1

Hace 2 minutos, Groomy dijo:

No pasa nada - Que es malo.
Salen de la habitación ¿para coger - mal.
Cogida - mal.
Decidir.

En coche - es necessary ELEVAR la calificacion. De Se sugirió Que Las Niñas - Amy acaba de UniRSE, por la Empresa con Amigos SUS.

Tory probablemente dejará el apartamento. Se mantiene Rose.

What I said yesterday, Rose has betrayed her best friend! Now he has to show whether it is worth to be here!

10 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

Thanks what does that mean (in red)? Is that your opinion or did somebody else say this? And who said Tory might leave?

Gudari writes above.

For Tory. They talked about this in terrace.

10 minutes ago, Gudari said:

What I said yesterday, Rose has betrayed her best friend! Now he has to show whether it is worth to be here!

Why does a Rose betray someone? That guy to Tory is indifferent. They are familiar, maybe good. And the girls are not lesbian couple.

For the fact that the guy (local curator) and the girl (Rose) left the room by fuck - scolded the leadership (VH).

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, groomy said:

Gudari escribe anteriormente.

Para Tory. Se habló de esto en la terraza.

¿Por qué traiciona una rosa a alguien? Ese tipo de conservador es indiferente. Ellos están familiarizados, tal vez buena. Y las chicas no son lesbianas.

Por el hecho de que el chico (comisario local) y la chica (Rose) salieron de la habitación por la cogida - regañó la dirección (VH).

Local Commissioner? That disgust me gives this type! You have something that does not deserve!

Like I said here.
Rosa is an interrogation and Tory was the one who asked us here also to its return (by virtue of its performance initiated previous and interrupted).
Of course, however, I remember that the one that caused the landlord to come to that place was the conflict she had. Whatever the reason for it there.
After all, it was she who took the fight out of the apartment.

I'm just sorry about the situation right now. It could have been avoided with more proper planning and direction. Failure to fix later is already becoming a practice on this site. It should be focused, not miss.

The fact is that this part of the "crew" of the boat has to move because the other "crew" together are keeping the boat moving and giving it more and more speed. The third day is already heading for the fourth day.

Of course there they are in six and here in four. Take this into consideration. But reinforcement that the secret of there is first and foremost the "union".
My personal view on.(If this can help in any way)

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, Gudari said:

Local Commissioner? That disgust me gives this type! You have something that does not deserve!

He has a connection with the company and solves the problems on the spot.

Meanwhile, an excellent action for more than half an hour.

1231.jpg

• Upvote 4