Silvia & Josh

Jabbath, any knowledge of additional cams being added to any of the 3 apartments outside of the underwater cam.

My current wish list below:

outside showerroom- Rose's apartment

outside Amy's room

entrance room- Lena's apt.

cam in Silvia'room - back left of the bed facing toward stairs- we are missing a lot of changing there

2nd terrace pool cam over table

14 minutes ago, Kkru394 said:

Jabbath, any knowledge of additional cams being added to any of the 3 apartments outside of the underwater cam.

My current wish list below:

outside showerroom- Rose's apartment

outside Amy's room

entrance room- Lena's apt.

cam in Silvia'room - back left of the bed facing toward stairs- we are missing a lot of changing there

2nd terrace pool cam over table

Thanks I will add that to my list and write James a mail.

• Upvote 1

5 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

Gracias voy a añadir que a mi lista y escribir un correo James.

Jabbath, add what I said for Rose and Artur room please! Sound of the camera 3 and installing another camera on the other side, just below the air conditioner. Thank you Jabbath!

43 minutes ago, Amy3 said:

Finally, some cam movement in a postive direction. Thx Jabbath. I hope you're getting a comp'd sub for your work. You certainly deserve it.

Right !!  And what about the list I sent to support detailing the cam problems for EVERY apartment. Same was sent to James as well in PM.

Great...I am done with this now and leaving our group. You all can manage and my post was useless.

:sick:

3 minutes ago, nack said:

Right !!  And what about the list I sent to support detailing the cam problems for EVERY apartment. Same was sent to James as well in PM.

Great...I am done with this now and leaving our group. You all can manage and my post was useless.

:sick:

Hey Nack don't worry I will sent your suggestions too of course.

17 minutes ago, Gudari said:

Jabbath, add what I said for Rose and Artur room please! Sound of the camera 3 and installing another camera on the other side, just below the air conditioner. Thank you Jabbath!

The sound issues will get fixed when better mics arriving. Other cam is noted :biggrin:

26 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

Los problemas de sonido conseguirán mejores micrófonos fijo cuando llega. Otros leva se observó:biggrin:

The Cam of the kitchen had no sound until Eric has moved it, is a great job! Perhaps slightly moving the camera 3 to regain sound. It is just an idea!