Silvia & Josh

1 minute ago, nack said:

Good Morning Friends !!

Whats happening here ? 

:huh:

Amy, Ash ?

All started about 0200. Silvia and Josh packed their stuff. No one has a clue why. Then at about 06:19, Artur and this other guy in the grey tshirt stormed their apt and grabbed their stuff and took it out. Josh put a a bit of a struggle, but he was clamped down pretty quick by Eric, plus Artur and the grey shirt guy were on him. At one point Josh jumped through the window with a frying pan, but Eric got him in a headlock and the Artur and the grey shirt guy crushed that attack. Everything seems to fade after that, but I can't find the point where Silvia and Josh actually left.

2 minutes ago, Amy3 said:

All started about 0200. Silvia and Josh packed their stuff. No one has a clue why. Then at about 06:19, Artur and this other guy in the grey tshirt stormed their apt and grabbed their stuff and took it out. Josh put a a bit of a struggle, but he was clamped down pretty quick by Eric, plus Artur and the grey shirt guy were on him. At one point Josh jumped through the window with a frying pan, but Eric got him in a headlock and the Artur and the grey shirt guy crushed that attack. Everything seems to fade after that, but I can't find the point where Silvia and Josh actually left.

Wow, thats sounds crazy, i don't think Josh could punch his way out of a paper bag so that wasn't much of a threat, we need groomy! wake up groomy!!

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, ashleyxyz said:

Looks like all the regulars on here missed it. Amy was having sex last night around this time, maybe she was getting more action again tonight

Haha! Unfortunately, I think I broke my second toe. I have no memory of doing it. Hurts like hell. Ugh!

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, ashleyxyz said:

Looks like all the regulars on here missed it. Amy was having sex last night around this time, maybe she was getting more action again tonight

What ? Amy went to Disneyland again or was it sex at home ? Most importantly,was it in full lights or mole sex as Amy says 'Mole Sex..Blah'

:biggrin:

Anyways, thanks for the info regarding the SJ fiasco.I'll have to check the timeline as mentioned by Amy.

• Upvote 2

1 minute ago, Amy3 said:

Haha! Unfortunately, I think I broke my second toe. I have no memory of doing it. Hurts like hell. Ugh!

Lol, That must have been really good sex! Was that toe somewhere it shouldnt have been?

• Upvote 3