Silvia & Josh

1 minute ago, nack said:

What ? Amy went to Disneyland again or was it sex at home ? Most importantly,was it in full lights or mole sex as Amy says 'Mole Sex..Blah'

:biggrin:

Anyways, thanks for the info regarding the SJ fiasco.I'll have to check the timeline as mentioned by Amy.

At my house. It was semi-mole sex. Unlike a lot of VH tenants I like to see what I'm having sex with. ?

• Upvote 2

1 minute ago, Amy3 said:

At my house. It was semi-mole sex. Unlike a lot of VH tenants I like to see what I'm having sex with. ?

Mole sex is great if you're the one having it, watching it, not so good. It's pitch black in my spare bedroom, We have a lot of fun fooling around in there, like wearing a blindfold,  without the blindfold!

Silvia and Josh left the project. The reason is serious. They had to leave yesterday. Small scuffle in the morning is mainly connected with this.

Cause? It's unimportant. They do not have rating. But they generate problems every few days. Including such - threaten the whole mansion.