Silvia & Josh

1 minute ago, nounou said:

Η βία είναι  απαράδεκτη σε όλη τη διαδρομή. Αλλά ο τρόπος εσείς δεν τον πετάξουν έξω με διάφορους τρόπο. Είστε professionel θα πρέπει να ενεργεί σαν ένα χτυπάει τον άντρα με τα μη κάτοικο άντρα που 

συμφωνω απολυτα

44 minutes ago, AlexLina said:

The guys had a set time in which they had to leave their homes. This is not the first situation when we catch Josh stealing. This is unacceptable for us since it is ugroza for us and the other residents.

So what did you catch him stealing this time? He did not try to take any cams or pack any stuff that did not belong to him as far as I could see.

I am simply not buying this explanation of alleged intentions to steal Camp equipment and run and to add, you say all the other participant there knew of their plan.

It could work for a couple living alone in apt. to pack their stuff and apts. equipment’s and get the hell out of there in 30 min. even if what they were doing was reported straight away. Here Eric and the others are less than a minute away and are supposed to have known of the plan so I guess they would have been alerted as soon as S&J cams vent black. To me this explanation just does not add up.

• Upvote 4

While I didn't see the eviction it does explain some odd event I saw last night when the couples were in living room of Katie/Phil and Lena/Peter playing and chatting. The only couple that wasn't include was Josh and Silvia which made wonder why. I was roaming the camera and I saw the little white cat doing silly thing so I stop watch it. When I saw hooded figure enter Eric, Layla and Rose kitchen and start to eat hotdog or something. I thought it was odd but I figure they all share food and earlier Josh had enter kitchen and took bottle from them so I didn't think much of it. 

If there was violence direct at female that is not acceptable at all and people whom part took should be remove regardless whether mean to or not. 

5 minutes ago, Howard said:

7.3 billion people in the world.

Cams are located in Russia.

Assuming 400+ participate and/or read this forum.

Not one of us speak/understand Russian.

There are few whom do speak Russian in this forum and often translate what happen. They don't translate every day but in key moment they do tell us what happen. 

55 minutes ago, AlexLina said:

The guys had a set time in which they had to leave their homes. This is not the first situation when we catch Josh stealing. This is unacceptable for us since it is ugroza for us and the other residents.

So now maybe try to get the girl with the spine tattoo on back. We called her Kesha.