Silvia & Josh

He must be really improving his pussy eating. The looks on her face say he's really doing it right. And they're trying some new positions. They really seem to love each other, the way they look into each other's eyes when they kiss, such a cute couple. Can't wait to see their new place. They deserve it!

• Upvote 2

3 minutes ago, ashleyxyz said:

Debe ser realmente mejorando su coño comer. La expresión de su cara dicen que realmente está haciendo bien. Y están tratando algunas nuevas posiciones. Realmente parece que se aman, la forma de mirar a los ojos de los demás cuando se besan, una pareja tan linda. No puedo esperar a ver a su nuevo lugar. ¡Ellos lo merecen!

Totally agree Ash! They are the best of VH today! Of course, much missed by Sveta and Vlad, they were the best I've seen in years! I curse whoever intruded into their lives!

• Upvote 2

4 minutes ago, ashleyxyz said:

He must be really improving his pussy eating. The looks on her face say he's really doing it right. And they're trying some new positions. They really seem to love each other, the way they look into each other's eyes when they kiss, such a cute couple. Can't wait to see their new place. They deserve it!

I would love to see her effect on some other guys and I would like to see him with tory and her sister in a threesome

• Upvote 2

1 minute ago, Gudari said:

Totally agree Ash! They are the best of VH today! Of course, much missed by Sveta and Vlad, they were the best I've seen in years! I curse whoever intruded into their lives!

Everyone loved Sveta and Vlad. She was so horny all the time!  When she wasn't making it with Vlad, she was playing with herself .

• Upvote 2

3 minutes ago, ashleyxyz said:

Todo el mundo amaba Sveta y Vlad. Ella estaba tan caliente todo el tiempo! Cuando no estaba haciendo con Vlad, que estaba jugando con ella misma.

Well, some loved them too much and badly!

• Upvote 2

6 minutes ago, sr71gn said:

I would love to see her effect on some other guys and I would like to see him with tory and her sister in a threesome

Wouldn't it be great if we could mix and match tenents to our liking? Silvia effect on other guys would be love at first sight. I'm afraid Tory and her sister might be too much for poor Josh to handle. 

• Upvote 1