Silvia & Josh

10 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

Pessoas envolvidas na luta foram convidados direito? Ninguém dos inquilinos. 

One person only I am quite sure did not participate, Amy because again and cleverly was sleeping. Vlad even tried to get her out of bed a few moments before (this I saw), but thanks, it was not successful.

Just now, thedbear said:

One person only I am quite sure did not participate, Amy because again and cleverly was sleeping. Vlad even tried to get her out of bed a few moments before (this I saw), but thanks, it was not successful.

Then I'd say Amy was the smartest one in this group..  :biggrin:

• Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, Blue&Bonnie said:

Hello Well you ban me for life for something you would not do was to fix the camera in Casahot and i waited 4 day and ask for a refund and you got mad at me. i sent email and email and you even blamed casahot when all there camera work on there end. I am asking nicely to left the ban and show ever one what a nice guy you are. You here to make money and we pay money to see the apt not sit here and wait till you take your time on my money to fix camera 4 days you could have open up 2 apt in 4 days. I told you i only watch the girls apt so the rest of your web site did not interests me. This would have not turn out this way if you had more girls apt or fix the camera. And yes i over react but i think you also over react. I been with fan of RLC For 4 years and i came to you for this apt and i can be with you 4 year if you lift the ban. That steady money ever month for a very long time. Thank You Bonnie

Hey @Blue&Bonnie,

Sorry to hear that happened to you. You were applied the rule of ban because of refund. Our support managers are indeed given the right to ban users who don't want to either help us identifying the issue or don't accept our explanations and request to refund them. This is done because we pay additional charges to payment processor for refunds, chargebacks and others, and can't let this happen with the same user in the future. Moreover, we better not spend the time working with user who doesn't want to assist us or understand us. 

In your case we have stated multiple times, that we don't operate CasaHot direcly, that is independent studio who run their own show. They don't use the equipment we provide, they use their own and we don't take responsibility for that. Especially because of that it takes more time for them to fix the issues that it is for us with our equipment. 

Let me know your email you sent support ticket from via PM here and i will take a look into your history to see what can be done or not. Thank you. 

James. 

11 minutes ago, Voyeur House TV said:

Lo sentimos, su enlace está siendo bloqueada por razones de seguridad a mi lado. Podría, por favor adjuntar estos archivos en el mensaje en el CC? Veo que eres miembro premium aquí por lo que tiene permisos para hacerlo en este sistema de foros. Gracias. 

VH have the attached file now, do you think?

I was only worried if someone was seriously injured, but the attitudes seen by the kitchen cam, the girls and the boys, before turning off the light (02:01 am) reassured me.

As I said before and VH did not understand the translation: many men, few women + drinks for several hours = territorial fights.

Certainly it was not the political situation in Russia that led to friction there.

• Upvote 3