Silvia & Josh

2 minutes ago, golfer06 said:

Chuveiro cam trabalhando agora, mas cam fora do terraço.

Working for vision of the moment, but without time line. In other words, what is not seen will not be recovered. Again, convenient.
Only for this point.

2 minutes ago, ashleyxyz said:

Thx golfer, i remember seeing that now. It may have been the day Tori was smacking the shit out of poor Nik.

yes i think you're right. too bad poor nik couldn't make it. (had to go back to kindergarden i guess).

• Upvote 2

There is another room that has no camera at all in it, you cn look across the yard from the terrace cam and see it??  Clearly VH doesn't have it all figured out with the positioning and placement of the cams in these two new places!!

1 minute ago, manbat321 said:

There is another room that has no camera at all in it, you cn look across the yard from the terrace cam and see it??  Clearly VH doesn't have it all figured out with the positioning and placement of the cams in these two new places!!

thanks for the info. we'll have to keep an eye on it.

6 minutes ago, golfer06 said:

yes i think you're right. too bad poor nik couldn't make it. (had to go back to kindergarden i guess).

As a kindergardener  he got to screw Tory a few times and get blowjobs from her. Not too bad!

• Upvote 2