Silvia & Josh

• Replies 4.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

What was the purpose of the secret room that just about everyone goes in and out of at times--next to and as big as bedroom --they seem to go through the kitchen directly to it very very frequently

1 minute ago, sr71gn said:

What was the purpose of the secret room that just about everyone goes in and out of at times--next to and as big as bedroom --they seem to go through the kitchen directly to it very very frequently

I guess the small room is the toilet and the bigger room some kind of hallway...

6 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

We got names. But Amy & Tory obviously confused

There's no Amy and no Tory - really. As they called, it will.

10692993.jpg

Maybe this girl will join the free room.
Amy agitates her. They are friends.

3 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

I guess the small room is the toilet and the bigger room some kind of hallway...

In each cottage there is one more room for a couple. The cameras will be there, as the couples will appear.

Just now, groomy said:

There's no Amy and no Tory - really. As they called, it will.

10692993.jpg

Maybe this girl will join the free room.
Amy agitates her. They are friends.

In each cottage there is one more room for a couple. The cameras will be there, as the couples will appear.

Thanks again :biggrin:

8 minutes ago, groomy said:

[...]

I had a feeling that there could be a second bedroom. Which couples are you talking about?

Thanks for your translation work. Much appreciated.

1 hour ago, sr71gn said:

Creo que este tipo es realmente tratando de conseguir un poco de rosa -se podría haber quitado los pantalones cortos de color rosa que tenía bajo el jersey

Voyeur Casa de TV - Fuente # 1 de levas ocultas de la vida real - Mozilla Firefox 05/28/2017 09.40.11.png  0   2.78 MB

Voyeur Casa de TV - Fuente # 1 de levas ocultas de la vida real - Mozilla Firefox 05/28/2017 09.51.10.png  0   1.63 MB

Voyeur Casa de TV - Fuente # 1 de levas ocultas de la vida real - Mozilla Firefox 05/28/2017 09.52.38.png  0   1.77 MB

Voyeur Casa de TV - Fuente # 1 de levas ocultas de la vida real - Mozilla Firefox 05/28/2017 09.53.51.png  0   1.64 MB

This type already you got the hand on her private parts at the former apartment with Tory at the side crack of it. I am convinced that already has fucked the will and if not done here, is by Tory.

16 minutes ago, groomy said:

No hay ninguna Amy y Tory - realmente. Como se llamaban, lo hará.

10692993.jpg

Tal vez esta chica se unirá a la habitación libre.
Amy la agita. Ellos son amigos.

En cada casa hay una habitación más para una pareja. Las cámaras estarán allí, como aparecerán las parejas.

I hope that it is not a Groomy, this girl covered with a towel the Chamber of the swim in the other apartment, and everyone criticized it. Everyone asked for his immediate departure from the apartment.

42 minutes ago, Gudari said:

This type already you got the hand on her private parts at the former apartment with Tory at the side crack of it. I am convinced that already has fucked the will and if not done here, is by Tory.

Are you saying that this guy has already had his hand in rose's pussy and fucked her and that he is already doing tory?

5 minutes ago, sr71gn said:

¿Quiere decir que este individuo ya ha tenido su mano en la vagina de la rosa y la cogió y que ya está haciendo toria?

With Tory I don't know, sure that also you try because I think that I like him. I just saw fingers, caresses of cone to Rose in the other apartment. It would not surprise me fingers smell it to the cone of the two, mostly under the blankets.

1 minute ago, Gudari said:

With Tory I don't know, sure that also you try because I think that I like him. I just saw fingers, caresses of cone to Rose in the other apartment. It would not surprise me fingers smell it to the cone of the two, mostly under the blankets.

Oh I see and I agree --rose and tory are not showing any sexual activity here so far--once some of the blind spots become visible and the night vision starts Monday they will have to show more or be continually horny--especially tory has not even showed bare legs since here

Archived