Silvia & Josh

• Replies 4.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
16 minutes ago, Gudari said:

Please, someone if you can look at the timeline of 9 to 9:20 in room of Tory and Rose, sounded as if someone was fucking, I suppose that under the sheets.

They were just fooling around and now, they left. Perhaps they move to the guy's place to fuck the shit out of each other.

Give them their own bedroom, for christ sake!

1 minute ago, Unsichtbarer said:

Sólo estaban tonteando y ahora, se fueron. Tal vez se mudan a la casa de la persona a la mierda a la mierda de uno al otro.

darles su propia vhtv dormitorio, por el amor de Cristo!

Tory has emerged pointing to Amy as they were fucking under the sheets and Rose has come out that it seemed that they had got a fist... Apartment? To see them fuck under the sheets? No thanks!

Just now, Unsichtbarer said:

They were just fooling around and now, they left. Perhaps they move to the guy's place to fuck the shit out of each other.

Give them their own bedroom vhtv, for christ sake!

I really is quite ridiculous, unless you are an exhibitionist then you won't get any fucking on that couch because it is people are coming and going through the living room all the time.

Just now, Gudari said:

Tory has emerged pointing to Amy as they were fucking under the sheets and Rose has come out that it seemed that they had got a fist... Apartment? To see them fuck under the sheets? No thanks!

No, they didn't fuck. I was watching them the whole time.

1 minute ago, broxman said:

I really is quite ridiculous, unless you are an exhibitionist then you won't get any fucking on that couch because it is people are coming and going through the living room all the time.

Exactly. They need their own bedroom.

25 minutes ago, Gudari said:

Please, someone if you can look at the timeline of 9 to 9:20 in room of Tory and Rose, sounded as if someone was fucking, I suppose that under the sheets.

You sure you have your time right cause I don't see or hear anything except tory's face on the pillow

Archived