Silvia & Josh

In all seriousness I cant believe this guy is unaffected by tory's huge boobs being pushed in has face -her hand crawling all over him--yet he doesn't respond ---come on rose is definitely hot but I'm sure most guys are going to spin around and drive it balls deep in tory with those wonderful tits as a cushion

• Replies 4.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, Unsichtbarer said:

They are still in there. I think it's pretty obvious what they are doing right now :biggrin:

So much for action in the living room. There won't be any action at all.

I still can go back over timeline and let my imagination run loose

3 minutes ago, Unsichtbarer said:

They are still in there. I think it's pretty obvious what they are doing right now :biggrin:

So much for action in the living room. There won't be any action at all.

Not nice hiding. Makes a bad impression. Guess the small room is the toilet.

i think after watching what i could of the rose tory guy thing that the living room lights should be shut off for good & the door closed for good & nailed shut. i just posted a gif of jeka's guest couple with the girl giving a bj under the covers & after rambo undercover at maria's, candy & dean doing nothing, & chloe & james closet where it isn't possible to do anything, i thi we have a start to weeding out some dead wood here. apparently amy & vlad are being forced to fuck in the bathroom & my timeline there hasn't worked for over 24 hours now. get these idiots out!

I could picture it! I knew it! VH should expel Rose and uncle by hide to fuck! This is not VH, we do not want people so unless they prove it us tonight for everyone and without hiding anything, but immediate expulsion!

Archived