Silvia & Josh

1 minute ago, groomy said:

Even on those apartments - talk about the group sex they rejected categorically.

They are quite stable pair - and look good.

Then - when they talked to the curator (old flat). He said - they say friends come, let them come. It is one thing if they arrange an orgy. Or naked (it means erotic) running around. Other, when they close the camera and hide on the balcony.

Amy then said - that they are only with Vlad. And if there's an orgy, they'll be alone in their room. At Amy a lot of clothes are different, she agreed to walk in it, but she was not naked or half-naked before other men.

they don't need an orgy. rose & tory need to get out of the way as they are not willing to try to fit in. that is their right. but they need to go now. cam life is not for them.

• Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, groomy said:

Incluso en esos apartamentos - hablar sobre el sexo en grupo rechazaron categóricamente.

Son par bastante estable - y se ven bien.

Entonces - cuando hablaron con el curador (antiguo piso). Dijo - dicen los amigos vienen, que vengan. Es una cosa si ellos organizan una orgía. O desnudo (que significa erótica) corriendo. Otros, cuando cierran la cámara y se esconden en el balcón.

Amy luego dijo - que son sólo con Vlad. Y si hay una orgía, van a estar solos en su habitación. A Amy un montón de ropa son diferentes, ella accedió a caminar en ella, pero no estaba desnudo o semidesnudo ante otros hombres.

Do not ask for group sex, only that to not be concealed. People pay to see, not to hide.

• Upvote 1

The camers are not timed together which makes looking back on timeline and following people from room to room not possible--I don't know how many times the replay on tory and roses room kept going back to 2100 - I have not even been able to trace back to when rose and guy went in a room alone together---they went in kitchen and all of a sudden rose was standing back in the living room and she walked outside alone--I switched to terrace and she started to walk form house toward terrace but at 2158 she turned around and went back in living room-but when I switched to living room it was then 2140 in there--this stuff is ruining what could be a good thing

• Upvote 2