Silvia & Josh

Just now, Howard said:

Well...they must have read my post from earlier. Silvia is kinda vocal in this clip.

Footnote: Must be something in the air today on planet Earth as it seems most RLC & VHTV guests are shagging like bunnies today.

SilviaJosh_20170528.mp4  0   99.03 MB

Pic001.jpg  0   202.07 kB

Pic002.jpg  0   233.93 kB

Pic003.jpg  0   194.26 kB

Its getting summer. Thats it I guess :heart:

I dont like what Tory and Rose do. VH said there will be more cams soon and I expect them until then not taking advantages of blind spots. All other people in there have no problem with it and do their best. Its unfair against the other participants, against us and against Alex and Lina and VH who gave them their trust. I wont say a thing when sb. is not seen for a time while sitting or standing in a blind spot. Thats inevitable with the current cam placements but doing it deliberately is what makes me angry. 

Its definitely not nik but tory and him look like they are very comfortable with each other even though this is the first time he showed up --Obviously both these couples will be fucking tonight but we certainly wont see it