Silvia & Josh

Just now, thedbear said:

Lunes -23: 00- y nada de NV para este punto. ETA falló. De nuevo. Pero debido a que estoy sorprendido. O no soy yo?
:dodgy:

I suppose it's because there's not much to do tonight. I hope that don't break when really there is something interesting to see.

3 minutes ago, Gudari said:

I suppose it's because there's not much to do tonight. I hope that don't break when really there is something interesting to see.

Yes, I agree and stress once again that the place is inadequate.
Fourth day we're on now and the fight starts again; Six to two. Fair enough, do you agree?
:biggrin:

• Upvote 1

6 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

¿Que hicieron?

Only Tory was hot tonight, but everything is now over. She showed her breasts in the terrace dancing sensually and ended up naked fully on the terrace, the view even of free cameras. Rose nothing as usual!

2 minutes ago, Gudari said:

Only Tory was hot tonight, but everything is now over. She showed her breasts in the terrace dancing sensually and ended up naked fully on the terrace, the view even of free cameras. Rose nothing as usual!

Can you send the timestamp. I couldn't find Tory dancing fully naked.

Just now, sr71gn said:

La falta de nv no es el problema niñas y ambos se redujeron a sólo bragas --vh tiene que hacer lo que dijeron que harían nv --Suministre

Sorry again, thats not enough! They need to start playing hard!