Silvia & Josh

14 minutes ago, sr71gn said:

Voyeur House TV - #1 Source for hidden real life cams - Internet Explorer 2017-04-27 08.55.28.png

Voyeur House TV - #1 Source for hidden real life cams - Internet Explorer 2017-04-27 08.55.47.png

Voyeur House TV - #1 Source for hidden real life cams - Internet Explorer 2017-04-27 08.56.05.png

Ok, now it's finally official and reinforce my surprise and congratulations to VH for having acted in record time to reset the apartment on your list.

I wonder if this couple was no longer "promised" to another apartment. Anyway less bad and welcome Silvia and Josh to our forum and VH.
We hope that you can have amusements and satisfactions, just as we,

And reinforce my congratulations again to VH and Alex Lina.]
Maybe things can really start to improve here.

My sincere hopes,

• Upvote 2

1 hour ago, Russ said:

Eu sempre tenho minhas esperanças para novas pessoas, mas estou recebendo boas vibrações fora destes dois

There are two of us. I wonder if we are not in front of a new S & V and maybe in a better spirit for a recovery of style in VH,
We have seen right there before by the unhappy predecessors that the environment provides for this.:biggrin: