Silvia & Josh

7 minutes ago, Gudari said:

He is an idiot who should go away from here by cheat and disgusting! He is an agent of VH and seems to have even privileges to fuck girls. It is an exploited! I want it out of my sight as soon as possible!

So this guy was sent by VH to fuck her to stay on in this apartment? If that were true, she probably would have f'd him only once, not 3 times. I think what you're describing is a whorehouse, where you need to have sex with strangers to earn your keep.

• Upvote 2

15 minutes ago, ashleyxyz said:

So this guy was sent by VH to fuck her to stay on in this apartment? If that were true, she probably would have f'd him only once, not 3 times. I think what you're describing is a whorehouse, where you need to have sex with strangers to earn your keep.

They were hugging and kissing in the old apartment.

Rosa has excellent body.

314143232.jpg

3141432322223.jpg

• Upvote 4

1 minute ago, Gudari said:

She is then cleaned or has put the panties and his pink trousers directly?

Normally when you fuck a woman without condom your sperm is going to be coming out right away if she doesn't hold it in with something --rose did not do that just now and I hardly think she would want to go many steps with that gushing into her panties

• Upvote 1

34 minutes ago, ashleyxyz said:

Así que este tipo fue enviado por VH a follar a permanecer en este apartamento? Si eso fuera cierto, probablemente lo habría f'd sólo una vez, no 3 veces. Creo que lo que usted está describiendo es un prostíbulo, donde es necesario tener relaciones sexuales con desconocidos para ganar su sustento.

I meant that he is not a tenant, it is an agent of Vh supposedly intended to avoid technical problems with the cameras. My opinion is that he has taken advantage of that situation to cajole Rose. What I think is that it will be very difficult for this type that remember the technical problems of the cameras while he is fucking rose. I think that it should first approach the image of the own bed chambers where is fucking rose since your penis gives me equally but the cone and ass rose is not appreciated good from that distance at present and I would like to see it as in other rooms, since Rose has a good body.

Tory and Rose as is customary in the direction of the terrace area without cameras. I guess it's for Rose to tell Tory how the guy got fucked in his own bed. They keep hiding what they do not want us to see, this does not work like that!

• Upvote 1

9 minutes ago, Gudari said:

Tory and Rose as is customary in the direction of the terrace area without cameras. I guess it's for Rose to tell Tory how the guy got fucked in his own bed. They keep hiding what they do not want us to see, this does not work like that!

what in the world are you talking about ? tory is on terrace watching amy dance on bench and rose is lying on couch in living room--and amy has very hot dance moves