Silvia & Josh

I will be surprised if that's the last we see of Tory. It wouldn't shock me to see her visit for a party from time to time. That said, I find it curious that she came back to the new apartment for less than a week. Were some here too quick to criticize her activity so far, some of which had been hurt by the poor camera setup in this apartment so far?

5 minutes ago, Kkru394 said:

Me sorprendería si eso es lo último que vemos de Tory. No me sorprendería ver a su visita para un partido de vez en cuando. Dicho esto, me parece curioso que ella regresó al nuevo apartamento por menos de una semana. Eran algunos aquí demasiado rápido para criticar su actividad hasta el momento, algunos de los cuales había sido herido por la configuración de la cámara pobres en este apartamento hasta ahora?

Tory should speak is to come as a guest and rich good to fuck a guy without hiding and showing well in own bed of his ex-amiga Rose. To see if that way they miss her bastard boyfriend and that way will be if Rose would like to follow in the project or leave with this guy.

I don't get the impression that she left because of CC comments. It was something personal that even Groomy won't say. I'm just as curious as everyone else. I do think the lighting in the apt really hurt her appeal. Not that she cared, but for our sake, her exposure was dimmed.

I think that if this night follow without n/v should force them to sleep with the light on. It said that for Tuesday would have n/v, it is not a problem if it is not, the lights are on and it's over, you'll see that quickly they manage to have n/v. someone who enter a support ticket and tell...

• Upvote 1

Hey my friends I am at a barbecue at the moment but let me just say NV was scheduled for delivery yesterday but the local supplier has delivery problems. He said next week now. Sorry no better information for you. When I know more I will let you know.

• Upvote 1

8 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

Hey my friends I am at a barbecue at the moment but let me just say NV was scheduled for delivery yesterday but the local supplier has delivery problems. He said next week now. Sorry no better information for you. When I know more I will let you know.

Personally I don't care for night vision anyways. If a couple wants to waste views by having sex in the dark then so be it. I won't watch and soon nobody will watch.

• Upvote 1

Deben obligarlos a quedarse con las luces encendidas todo el tiempo que se necesita. No es nuestra culpa que no es la visión nocturna. And of course no hiding, no blankets, no clothes as they did last night. This already cannot be changed, only can go more!
  • Upvote 1