Silvia & Josh

Groomy, allí anoche,on the terrace, después de 3: 15-3: 30 una conversación a solas entre Vlad y Artur que parecía interesante. Creo que Artur habló de su relación con Rose a Vlad, pero creo que por la sonrisa que parecía que acababa de decirle hasta qué puto Rose. Sería bueno un poco de traducción de esto, sería muy bien saber lo que dice Artur respecto a Rose, creo que no hay nada más que mierda y Artur se benefician de la situación.

5 minutes ago, groomy said:

No - there at the level, the forum posted pictures.

Accounts, passwords and passports do not speak in the camera:biggrin:

I'm not sure. But they talked about heating up. Also like a gas heater.

1213.jpg  0   515.98 kB

I once had a pool just like this one --I also had an 18 by 36 foot in the ground pool---it was 7 foot deep in deep end--I used a thing called a solar cover to heat them both---even in the case of the huge pool I would have to take the cover off for a few days as the water would get too warm----it would be like bath water most all the time

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, Gudari said:

Groomy, allí anoche,on the terrace, después de 3: 15-3: 30 una conversación a solas entre Vlad y Artur que parecía interesante. Creo que Artur habló de su relación con Rose a Vlad, pero creo que por la sonrisa que parecía que acababa de decirle hasta qué puto Rose. Sería bueno un poco de traducción de esto, sería muy bien saber lo que dice Artur respecto a Rose, creo que no hay nada más que mierda y Artur se benefician de la situación.

Link.

At 3-15 only cat.
At 2-15-30 - they talk about different things, but not about girls. At all. In particular, here it is - they say about the morning. Will anyone get up at 10 o'clock tomorrow (work on the house)? Decided - continue to drink or go to sleep.

123142.jpg

12314.jpg

• Upvote 1

5 minutes ago, groomy said:

Enlazar.

En 3-15 único gato.
A 15/02/30 - hablan de cosas diferentes, pero no sobre las niñas. En absoluto. En particular, aquí está - que dicen de la mañana. Habrá alguien que levantarse a las 10 de mañana (trabajo en la casa)? Decidido - seguir bebiendo o ir a dormir.

123142.jpg  0   551.82 kB

12314.jpg  0   567.12 kB

It should be later Groomy, was day and were on that sofa they two alone, after the sex between Rose and Artur. I do not think that were themselves two talking there is tomorrow to work... the smile on the face of Artur... was rather other things and were 15 minutes they two alone to speaking on the terrace, everyone was already asleep.

7 minutes ago, Gudari said:

It should be later Groomy, was day and were on that sofa they two alone, after the sex between Rose and Artur. I do not think that were themselves two talking there is tomorrow to work... the smile on the face of Artur... was rather other things and were 15 minutes they two alone to speaking on the terrace, everyone was already asleep.

Very poorly audible (they are drunk and say not clearly).

But about the girls there if it was, then very little.
I clearly heard again about the camera 5kg - which will be installed soon.
They talked about the pool.
Bf Rose said that this summer will be fun.
Drink every day - health will end before the summer.:biggrin:

12342.jpg

• Upvote 2