Silvia & Josh

1 minute ago, Amy3 said:

I can't even believe it. I'll fuck in front of countless strangers, maybe even people I know, my own family, but God forbid a real person see my tiny tits.

Yes when look what groomy translated thats exactly the reason. 

• Upvote 1

I agree with Gudari. I think the focus should be getting additional cameras added and improving the ones they have. I think you would have to have a certain looseness or an exhibitionist streak to join one of these sites in the first place. It's not a huge step from having sex or showering on cam to going skinny dipping with other couples in the backyard pool.  I think they just need a little time and maybe a little booze.

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, Kkru394 said:

I agree with Gudari. I think the focus should be getting additional cameras added and improving the ones they have. I think you would have to have a certain looseness or an exhibitionist streak to join one of these sites in the first place. It's not a huge step from having sex or showering on cam to going skinny dipping with other couples in the backyard pool.  I think they just need a little time and maybe a little booze.

Look what groomy translated they already discussed it and set their limits. Those limits are pretty tight...

the 1 thing that may change some minds later would be lost views. it's possible that we may want to see a & a's new nicer couples  or eva & teya  & layne's next conquest & jeka sar raya & alisa & pavel since they would be naked & fucking more often. then we would watch each room at the complex in that timeline knowing that during most of the day not much happened. of course the voyeurs that want to see real life & shower curtains & dinner would be exstatic.

• Upvote 1

Rose and Artur just investigate how is free the other apartment room. I think he liked it, but it hasn't done anything. They are looking for some privacy and it is normal, it is difficult to have to always fuck in the shower or at the entrance to his apartment. They should give them a room closed for them. I say it again, it is unfair for them and for us, the spectators.

• Upvote 1

hace 15 minutos, jabbath1987 dijo:

Mira lo Groomy traducidos Que ya lo discutieron y establecieron SUS Límites. Esos limites hijo Bastante Ajustado ...

¿Qué límites Qué quiere decir? Sexual o técnica? Sexually between them or Exchange?

1 minute ago, jabbath1987 said:

Límites de ser cuando otros desnudos o las tetas al aire en torno ...

Well, usually they say ahead of time, then situations change... feel more comfortable among them... to the end that signatures on paper cannot, this is the situation, the environment... I think that only with a person or two are starting to feel more comfortable, is contagia never know where the limits can reach.

• Upvote 2

I'm going to be smiling all day and poeple are going to ask why. Of, course I won't tell them, because that would be emarrasing, but then again, I don't live on a cam site. This is so fucking ridiculous it's funny.

• Upvote 2