Silvia & Josh

Just now, ashleyxyz said:

Ella lo quiere bolas profundas arqueando la espalda de esa manera, ella probablemente le gusta sentir esas mismas bolas que chocan UOP contra su clítoris, 

yes, sure! And I would like to see it clearly much closer! I wish it! But in this room, and with these cameras, impossible!

1 minute ago, Gudari said:

yes, sure! And I would like to see it clearly much closer! I wish it! But in this room, and with these cameras, impossible!

Really, whos the genius that thought this cam placement was g ood idea?

• Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, ashleyxyz said:

En realidad, ¿Quién es el genio que considera que la colocación de la leva fue idea g ood?

I guess that the genius who installed them. They have no much idea! You could give them three or four tips since I do this professionally. Hence the hobby comes by voyeurism!

2 minutes ago, Gudari said:

For example, what did do right now Katie and Lena in the room of Artur with him alone? Nothing! But why were they there? Artur will be the gigolo of the place, and what you will see

In the kitchen sat Rose, Amy and Vlad.

The girls just went in - say to buy for them in the supermarket.

On Terrace - they all wanted go to store in the evening. But this is impossible (2 houses would be empty). Therefore, in the end go Artur and Rose - they also collect orders from all.

• Upvote 3

2 minutes ago, groomy said:

In the kitchen sat Rose, Amy and Vlad.

The girls just went in - say to buy for them in the supermarket.

On Terrace - they all wanted go to store in the evening. But this is impossible (2 houses would be empty). Therefore, in the end go Artur and Rose - they also collect orders from all.

Amy planning to go out or why is she dolling herself up like crazy?

Just now, groomy said:

En la cocina se sentó Rose, Amy y Vlad.

Las chicas acaba de entrar - dicen que comprar para ellos en el supermercado.

En la terraza - todos querían ir a la tienda por la noche. Pero esto es imposible (2 casas estarían vacíos). Por lo tanto, al final van Artur y Rose - que también recogen pedidos de todo.

1 minute ago, groomy said:

En la cocina se sentó Rose, Amy y Vlad.

Las chicas acaba de entrar - dicen que comprar para ellos en el supermercado.

En la terraza - todos querían ir a la tienda por la noche. Pero esto es imposible (2 casas estarían vacíos). Por lo tanto, al final van Artur y Rose - que también recogen pedidos de todo.

It is also too much coincidence that only van Artur and Rose. I suppose that this is not their fault, they have virtually no privacy in your room, which seems to everyone! And glad that you have heard what had been asking, can not be 3 apartments without any tenant in them, that would be offensive for the Viewer.

4 minutes ago, Gudari said:

It is also too much coincidence that only van Artur and Rose. I suppose that this is not their fault, they have virtually no privacy in your room, which seems to everyone! And glad that you have heard what had been asking, can not be 3 apartments without any tenant in them, that would be offensive for the Viewer.

Wont mind all appartements empty for a short time. It should not be like a prison for them. That kills their fun.

2 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

Mente malvada todos Appartements vacíos por un corto tiempo. No debe ser como una prisión para ellos. Que mata a su diversión.

I was the first to say that if they feel they are in a prison, it's bad for them and for us, but then to let three completely empty apartments, I think it is an insult to the audience and if join Teya, Stan, Eva and Mark and other apartments, which is what we are going to see? All day apartments empty as in RLC? I what I wish with all my might is that VH does not seem in the slightest to RLC.

10 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

Amy planning to go out or why is she dolling herself up like crazy?

Amy or Rose?

Amy seems usual.
Rose was going to the store with Artur. They collected orders from the neighboring house and from Amy&Vlad.

1134.jpg

1135.jpg

1136.jpg

• Upvote 3