Silvia & Josh

I can't wait for the replacements, cause you know Alex and Lina aren't going to settle for less this time around. The incoming tenants are going to be driven, I think, I hope!

• Replies 4.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, Amy3 said:

I can't wait for the replacements, cause you know Alex and Lina aren't going to settle for less this time around. The incoming tenants are going to be driven, I think, I hope!

Yes I have high hopes too

17 minutes ago, Gudari said:

I'm going to another place to live, a bit more away from where I am currently and until then will be offline since I have to give absolutely everything low! Will not see you for a while, I hope it is short!

Take care buddy.You are always welcome here.

Do I also have to say that in several closed apartments, not on this, we have already seen threesome between two friends with the boyfriend of one of them, exchanges of couples and bdsm in others, another supposedly liberal couple, I have my doubts since I think it is only Layne, deceptions... by which these three apartments are going to be different?

The truth for me is that in this aspect, although we complain about some tenants from other apartments today, we cannot complain VH in general since it makes us enjoy continuously different and totally unpredictable people. I think they are on the road more than correct and still want to enjoy more than VH.

16 minutes ago, Gudari said:

Returning to the topic, I don't see it as rare friends! Simply need people more open, to interact with each other and which do not enclose in her rooms as they make the most of them. What's wrong with bathing topless in a private pool? What's wrong if two couples want to know each other better and have fun sexually? Is it different from what makes Layne and Mika supposedly? I believe that it is not so difficult to have a good time and also charge for it!

Gudari,

I hope your absence here is brief. Your comments and analysis on various topics are welcome. At least for me it is.
As for what we have here, I agree with your vision. As Amy said (wisely), VH is RLC with steroids. And as things are not going so well right now, the time to bring the discontented here is now.

Somewhat confusing, I agree with this side of the project.

And in my view for adequate planning failure And like all planning, review and correct the flaws. It's not difficult as long as you really want to.

Follow our posts in reverse and the answers and solutions are and will still be there.

(I think now I will not have problems of translation and sense)
But if it persists, be patient.

Just now, thedbear said:

Gudari,

Espero que su ausencia aquí es breve. Sus comentarios y análisis sobre diversos temas son bienvenidos. Al menos lo es para mí.
En cuanto a lo que tenemos aquí, estoy de acuerdo con su visión. Como dijo Amy (sabiamente), VH es RLC con esteroides. Y como las cosas no van tan bien en este momento, el tiempo para llevar el descontento aquí es ahora.

Un tanto confuso, estoy de acuerdo con este lado del proyecto.

Y en mi opinión, por no adecuada planificación y al igual que toda la planificación, revisión y corregir los defectos. No es difícil, siempre y cuando usted realmente desea.

Sigue nuestros mensajes a la inversa y las respuestas y soluciones son y seguirán ahí.

(Creo que ahora no voy a tener problemas de traducción y sentido)
pero si persiste, se paciente.

Fully understand dude! Many thanks to you also! It is appreciated!

Archived