Silvia & Josh

• Replies 4.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, Amy3 said:

I think the biggest hurdle in finding candidates isn't finding people willing to have sex on cam. It's finding people willing to have frequent sex on cam.

Forgetting Olivia-Nick ? They fuck 2-3 times a day.sometimes more. Lana Roberts do it too and we all know Sasha-Masha are freaks ! !

1 minute ago, nack said:

Forgetting Olivia-Nick ? They fuck 2-3 times a day.sometimes more. Lana Roberts do it too and we all know Sasha-Masha are freaks ! !

It's not impossible, just rare.

9 minutes ago, thedbear said:

Gudari,

I hope your absence here is brief. Your comments and analysis on various topics are welcome. At least for me it is.
As for what we have here, I agree with your vision. As Amy said (wisely), VH is RLC with steroids. And as things are not going so well right now, the time to bring the discontented here is now.

Somewhat confusing, I agree with this side of the project.

And in my view for adequate planning failure And like all planning, review and correct the flaws. It's not difficult as long as you really want to.

Follow our posts in reverse and the answers and solutions are and will still be there.

(I think now I will not have problems of translation and sense)
But if it persists, be patient.

OK..I can turn off the google translate for now...?

I remember when Alex-Lina visited the old apartment of Bobbie/Natasha,they had a 4 some with a hot couple (No Swap) and the girl resembled Nastya.

What happened with that couple ?

4 minutes ago, nack said:

I remember when Alex-Lina visited the old apartment of Bobbie/Natasha,they had a 4 some with a hot couple (No Swap) and the girl resembled Nastya.

It made later partnership with Alex -Lina in the apartment ex-VV that has been deactivated for this one now.
They were together for about two and a half months and left the project, just as we see it now (unannounced).
f

9 minutes ago, nack said:

Girl was Nata not Nastya. :biggrin:

Archived