Silvia & Josh

New couple fighting. New dude looks like he's leaving. This is why we need these other cams VH.

new guy came in mad about something. Yelled at her. He went inside, packed his duffel bag. Hasnt left yet- still talking in places without cams near shower

23 minutes ago, Kkru394 said:

New couple fighting. New dude looks like he's leaving. This is why we need these other cams VH.

new guy came in mad about something. Yelled at her. He went inside, packed his duffel bag. Hasnt left yet- still talking in places without cams near shower

I wanted to write on the first day - but I thought it better not.

Actually they have 2 problems.

1) Work. He works in the evening and at night.

2) Quarreling. If the previous pair. Amy and Vlad - when they quarreled, Amy cried softly, and Vlad drank. Here it is different. They often quarrel. And they easily switch to MMA fights - worthy of the best performances of McGregor (yes to the blood). They agreed then - so that subscribers do not shock, leave for a period of particularly violent quarrels.

Therefore, I did not share your optimism from the beginning.

Now this is not a quarrel - and so is the usual conversation.

• Upvote 1

4 minutes ago, groomy said:

I wanted to write on the first day - but I thought it better not.

Actually they have 2 problems.

1) Work. He works in the evening and at night.

2) Quarreling. If the previous pair. Amy and Vlad - when they quarreled, Amy cried softly, and Vlad drank. Here it is different. They often quarrel. And they easily switch to MMA fights - worthy of the best performances of McGregor (yes to the blood).

Therefore, I did not share your optimism from the beginning.

Now this is not a quarrel - and so is the usual conversation.

Why are they fighting ?

If he works all night and sleeps all day, they aren't going to be a good couple. First there will be limited opportunities for sex. Second, they'll probably argue a lot because she's maybe taking part in games he doesn't want her to. 

18 minutes ago, golfer06 said:

this apt is really only able to fit in 1 couple. rose & artur should be left alone. anyone else might slow them down.

True, but they wont do anything in the Bedroom.Prefer LR only.

• Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, Kkru394 said:

The argument continues. They've been going through each other' phones for awhile now. She's crying 

Maybe they were called - because they are really crazy (in all senses). But it seems to me - they are too crazy for this project.

She's been fucking her brain for an hour already. And because of the real little things. Virtually from scratch.

No, everyone swears. Again - Lena and Peter regularly swear. But in half an hour they are already on the positive.
But - there is only negative and swear.