Silvia & Josh

26 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

It's good to protect their privacy.

It doesn't seem at all right that only subscribers who speak Russian are privileged to what their argument is about---Their privacy is only being protected from  the rest of us--hardly fair when we all pay the same money--and it is a voyeur site

• Upvote 1

When you registered on this site, you were aware that they were from another country than yours and that the language barrier would be a brake for a good understanding
Groomy had the kindness to share things through in the pass but he was not obliged to do so, and so show that he understands the language
They have couples problems like any couples, no need to go into detail in my humble opinion

• Upvote 3

2 minutes ago, moos54 said:

When you registered on this site, you were aware that they were from another country than yours and that the language barrier would be a brake for a good understanding
Groomy had the kindness to share things through in the pass but he was not obliged to do so, and so show that he understands the language
They have couples problems like any couples, no need to go into detail in my humble opinion

Exactly.

I guess this is for Groomy then--I would think there are huge numbers of Russian speaking subscribers watching VH --You do realize you are only protecting the couple from non Russian speaking subscribers--I just don't understand your position ....

• Upvote 1

23 minutes ago, moos54 said:

"They have couples problems like any couples, no need to go into detail in my humble opinion"--This is my view---I would think many voyeurs who watch this are not just wanting to see naked people having sex but also follow the participants in a soap opera like fashion--I would venture that knowing what these people are fighting about is of great interest to probably most subscribers...

13 minutes ago, sr71gn said:

I guess this is for Groomy then--I would think there are huge numbers of Russian speaking subscribers watching VH --You do realize you are only protecting the couple from non Russian speaking subscribers--I just don't understand your position ....

I doubt that many people understand.

It seems to me - even in Czech pairs at the RLC, much more people understand their language.

There are moments - which it is better not to voice. It seems to me - it is not necessary to disclose personal reasons and points that did not belong to project. They just quarrel. Not for the first time. And not the last.

• Upvote 4

I'm sure participants fully realize everything they say subscribers are hearing and therefore they would have no expectation of privacy --Groomy you are going to force me to pay big bucks for one of those electronic translators--haha  --There are several good ones on the market and hopefully I will have one by the end of the week

Sr71gn, if there are so many people who understand them, you only have to ask them, groomy decided not to talk about it, it is his decision and that respect
It is also called decency, sometimes all truths is not necessarily good to know
On the other hand, you begin to go beyond the limits to insist heavily, either you accept or you keep silent
Thanks for your understanding

• Upvote 2