Silvia & Josh

This quarrel did not start yesterday. It has been slowly escalating from last week at least. Silvia has been texting a lot on her phone and that has bothered Josh. He has on several occasions looked at or taken Silvia’s phone, even while she was texting, and shown his discontent.

Yesterday morning Silvia was crying while texting and Josh was outside. He had to climb through the kitchen window to get in and got very angry. They have been arguing since, Josh getting angrier and more physical, hitting and throwing things and Silvia crying on the phone when alone.

Last night Silvia got dressed to go out of the compound (ca. 03:15) Josh vent with her and so did Eric and Phil. Eric and Phil came back 20 min later and S&J an hour later. Josh looked happy carrying Silvia on his back to K&P, L&P living room.

It looked like the issue had been resolved though Silvia was not as happy as Josh and it seemed like he kept discussing the matter. When at home and Josh drunk the quarrel continued for hours with long monologs from Josh unable to let the matter rest and things escalating from there.

I truly whish that they get this matter resolved though it only seems to get worse at the moment.

p.s. I 100% understand and support groomy’s position in this highly private matter.

• Upvote 2

". this is the big brother project, the stories, the life, all of this and all that happens in front of the cameras belongs the project, this is my opinion...

PS: What if tenants speak English??"

Rhdem pretty much nailed it....

34 minutes ago, Refur said:

This quarrel did not start yesterday. It has been slowly escalating from last week at least. Silvia has been texting a lot on her phone and that has bothered Josh. He has on several occasions looked at or taken Silvia’s phone, even while she was texting, and shown his discontent.

Yesterday morning Silvia was crying while texting and Josh was outside. He had to climb through the kitchen window to get in and got very angry. They have been arguing since, Josh getting angrier and more physical, hitting and throwing things and Silvia crying on the phone when alone.

Last night Silvia got dressed to go out of the compound (ca. 03:15) Josh vent with her and so did Eric and Phil. Eric and Phil came back 20 min later and S&J an hour later. Josh looked happy carrying Silvia on his back to K&P, L&P living room.

It looked like the issue had been resolved though Silvia was not as happy as Josh and it seemed like he kept discussing the matter. When at home and Josh drunk the quarrel continued for hours with long monologs from Josh unable to let the matter rest and things escalating from there.

I truly whish that they get this matter resolved though it only seems to get worse at the moment.

p.s. I 100% understand and support groomy’s position in this highly private matter.

Its interesting that you think it is a highly private matter yet you post a blow by blow description of their fight and speculate the cause is Silvia's use of her cell phone

1 minute ago, sr71gn said:

". this is the big brother project, the stories, the life, all of this and all that happens in front of the cameras belongs the project, this is my opinion...

PS: What if tenants speak English??"

Rhdem pretty much nailed it....

None of the tenants speak English though. No matter what language is spoken, it's still no excuse for giving someone a load of shit when they are under no obligation to provide you with anything.  You'd be better off directing all this anger at VH and demanding that they get English speaking tenants or they start using your subscription money to pay for a live translator.

Translating is actually pretty hard, depending on your level with each language, especially from Russian.  If I had the skill to do it then I'd definitely think twice about putting the effort in to help non-Russian speakers here if I knew I was gonna get a barrage of shite for the times when I didn't feel like it.

• Upvote 2

13 minutes ago, sr71gn said:

Its interesting that you think it is a highly private matter yet you post a blow by blow description of their fight and speculate the cause is Silvia's use of her cell phone

It is not my point of view that we should not know what is happening. We see what we see and draw our conclusions. It is my opinion that it is neither groomy’s job or responsibility to translate for us if he feels uncomfortable about it. It would be more VH to explain what is going on.

I am not speculating anything about Silvia’s phone that is there for all to see. And by the way if I understood what they say, I would have no problem reporting the cause  of this argument.

• Upvote 1

17 minutes ago, Maturin said:

None of the tenants speak English though. No matter what language is spoken, it's still no excuse for giving someone a load of shit when they are under no obligation to provide you with anything.  You'd be better off directing all this anger at VH and demanding that they get English speaking tenants or they start using your subscription money to pay for a live translator.

Translating is actually pretty hard, depending on your level with each language, especially from Russian.  If I had the skill to do it then I'd definitely think twice about putting the effort in to help non-Russian speakers here if I knew I was gonna get a barrage of shite for the times when I didn't feel like it.

"I guess this is for Groomy then--I would think there are huge numbers of Russian speaking subscribers watching VH --You do realize you are only protecting the couple from non Russian speaking subscribers--I just don't understand "   

Is this the load of shit you are talking about--I didn't know if I was missing something in the translation---He then gave his reason --This was good clarification for me and I accepted what he said--I did joke with him that he was going to make me spend big bucks on an electronic translator----How do you twist this into giving him a load of shit?

33 minutes ago, sr71gn said:

"I guess this is for Groomy then--I would think there are huge numbers of Russian speaking subscribers watching VH --You do realize you are only protecting the couple from non Russian speaking subscribers--I just don't understand "   

Is this the load of shit you are talking about--I didn't know if I was missing something in the translation---He then gave his reason --This was good clarification for me and I accepted what he said--I did joke with him that he was going to make me spend big bucks on an electronic translator----How do you twist this into giving him a load of shit?

There's two pages worth of this now mate, whilst it might not be literal shit, it certainly doesn't smell of roses!

• Upvote 3

I find Groomy's attitude to restrain some translations here interesting and timely.
In my opinion, if the situation could somehow affect the direction of this couple next to the project, it would be so.

As this was not done then we will understand and accept to treat themselves as many here have already manifested themselves in agreement as a (simple) intimate and private of couple.
As long as it does not evolve into physical aggression for me, that's okay.:dodgy:

6 hours ago, jabbath1987 said:

It's good to protect their privacy.

ARE YOU KIDDING ME?!

They chose to be on camera 24/7.  If they want privacy, take it outside the house.  But within those 4 walls, nothing is private.

• Upvote 3

In my opinion if anyone says or does something on cam then there is absolutely no reason not to voice it here for us. They have no expectation that nobody can understand them. So, if they say it on cam they are saying it in our version of public, especially one that we pay for, and we should be privy to it. I appreciate every that Groomy can offer to us, but I respectfully disagree that he should withhold things that are said on cam because "he" thinks it's too personal. I can't think of anything more personal that having sex, so why should the nature of arguments or sadness be off limits.

The only caveat to this is of the tenants says something stupid that could lead to injury or crime. Such as phone numbers, addresses, credit card number, etc...But even then, someone can know it and they shouldn't be so stupid to voice such things on cam.

• Upvote 2