Silvia & Josh

6 minutes ago, waldi said:

I can't wait to see those two girls kissing each other, I hope they're a little  bi

Certainly - is it Tory in the blue? seems prepared to handle Amy - she has both slapped her backside and fondled a boob in the last not very long time. One would have to ask Amy to pick up on any real bi signs and signals - she is much more perceptive on these things than we men.

1 last bit of history. brutus was the villain who allways tried to steal olive oil away from popeye the sailor causing popeye to eat his spinich that gave him xtra strength so that he could kick brutus's ass!!!! also it turned me against vegetables for many years since it was so tasteless. sorry. just a long ago childhood memory!!!!

45899b07492402fd58599427e63418bf.jpg

Too hard to tell. They are very young, which makes them much more likely to be bi. The boys are still trying to act all manly even with their skinny boy bodies. One of them may eventually be bi, but not now or anytime soon. Most likely they will have couples sex and the girls will play with each other about like Iris and Zoe did. 

21 minutes ago, golfer06 said:

1 last bit of history. brutus was the villain who allways tried to steal olive oil away from popeye the sailor causing popeye to eat his spinich that gave him xtra strength so that he could kick brutus's ass!!!! also it turned me against vegetables for many years since it was so tasteless. sorry. just a long ago childhood memory!!!!

45899b07492402fd58599427e63418bf.jpg

popeye- cartoon I saw many years ago, and it was great. At least one thing I'm familiar with...

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, mic351 said:

Brutus não era filho de Júlio César. Brutus foi um político que fez amizade com César e foi instrumental no desenvolvimento da conspiração para assassinar César. Brutus foi, na verdade, o de Marcus Junis Brutus que foi traiçoeiramente assassinado por Pompeii o Grande. Além disso, o ditado: " Et Tu Brutus, (" Mesmo você Brutus?) Embora atribuído a César, na verdade vem de Shakespeare e sua peça, "Júlio César".

Só pensei que você gostaria de saber.

Thank you also for the most complete information.
It further reinforces the goal I wanted to achieve by employing the phrase. But he really believed that it was attributed to Cesar and not to an actor in personification of him. As for Brutus, I always thought he was an adopted son of the same. And not a next politco.