Silvia & Josh

All the young guns theyre bringing on these sites, these 2, Eric, Josh, Gabriel on camarads, etc are all pretty cute guys in my opinion, but they need to work out. Absolutely no no muscle tone, Flat asses, hairless, no shoulder definition,skinny legs, they need to hit the gym, then as inexperienced they are, they would be much more pleasing to the eye. I know young guys like them, who have awesome bodies, that i will be leering at shortly on the beach this summer.

• Upvote 1

6 minutes ago, golfer06 said:

get alex back here pronto!!!!  1st 1 not too bad but 3rd is horrendous!!!!

Capture_2017_05_06_18_05_00_225.png  0   272.63 kB

Capture_2017_05_06_18_04_46_547.png  0   152.12 kB

Capture_2017_05_06_18_03_41_461.png  0   261.32 kB

The other two cameras are too low anyway.  I don't know why they bother to put them in when they are almost level with the mattress.  Fucking VH.  they won't get my sub again this is constant BS

• Upvote 2

1 minute ago, ashleyxyz said:

All the young guns theyre bringing on these sites, these 2, Eric, Josh, Gabriel on camarads, etc are all pretty cute guys in my opinion, but they need to work out. Absolutely no no muscle tone, Flat asses, hairless, no shoulder definition,skinny legs, they need to hit the gym, then as inexperienced they are, they would be much more pleasing to the eye. I know young guys like them, who have awesome bodies, that i will be leering at shortly on the beach this summer.

these little fucks are all on drugs and working out is not on their list of things to do

• Upvote 2

9 minutes ago, Amy3 said:

You guys are missing Lilly's incredible ass on Camarads. OMG! 

I don't watch it. First timeline, then my money. I'm not going to watch anything if I can't watch everything. And that's it.

• Upvote 1

5 minutes ago, sr71gn said:

these little fucks are all on drugs and working out is not on their list of things to do

You think they are on drugs? By the way, working out is pretty low on my list of things to do also, i'm a lazy ass like they are,, but i'm not putting myself out there on cams to be seen. 'm only in shape because i barely eat anything

1 minute ago, ashleyxyz said:

You think they are on drugs? By the way, working out is pretty low on my list of things to do also, i'm a lazy ass like they are,, but i'm not putting myself out there on cams to be seen. 'm only in shape because i barely eat anything

yes we have so many little white boys doing the same life and they all fit this profile --working is kind of out of the question for them